Another tamagotchi fan intro!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tsunderella

Reaction score
Hey! Long time tama lover here! I had my first tamagotchi in 1997 when I was in middle school, though I no longer have it.
I'm pretty sure someone stole it from me because I always kept it in a specific place so it wouldn't get lost. In the mid 2000s, I got a Connection (I don't know enough about them yet to tell you which version). I also played all the tamagotchi corner shop connection games on ds when they came out, which I still love. Then I kind of forgot about Tamas for a while even though I still loved them. This probably happens to a lot of people, right?
Then about a year and a half ago, I discovered the tamagotchi on and barely managed to get a purple wonder garden and a pink fairy edition because by that point, they were becoming scarce. I got the bug to start collecting them then but I couldn't justify it. Now the bug is back and I see the prices of pretty much all Tamas have skyrocketed and I regret not starting sooner.
I recently got the remake of Gen 2 from Kijiji (Sahara shell) and I ordered a sanrio mix tama on ebay that should be here in less than a week!
Wish me luck on finding more Tamas at a decent price! XD
Also like so many other tamagotchi fans, I crochet. The two interests go very well together and seems to be super common in the community!

Welcome to TamaTalk.:) Enjoy the forum and your Tamagotchi. And crochet?

Welcome! I hope you enjoy this forum.

How cool! I was hesitating between the Sahara shell and Pastel Bubbles. I finally went for the latter.

And good luck in your search for tamas at a good price! I definitely think that's more complicated than crocheting (I am bad at both) 🤣

Regards

Latest posts

Back