Anoyying sonds from 3.v

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ya, I know it's a glitch and all but is there a way to fix it ? I would like to know because when my BATTERY dead 3.v starts making a odd noise it freaks me out. Somehow, one of my cousin's can stop the noise.

P.S I put battery in capitals because I don't a way to fix it when the batterys are alive. :huh:

Does your tamagotchi work correctly aside from that?

It might be the wrong battery put in, open it up and check so the battery is a CR2032. :blink:

Does it make soft ticking noises? Mine does that, as does my V2s now.

If that is the case, its rare for a digital pet to tick. However, normal computers tick softly too.

It can depend on how clean the inside is and how it is taken care of. Like if it was hit on the ground a few too many times. But this may not fix the problem... As mine are not fixed from ticking.

Does your tamagotchi work correctly aside from that?It might be the wrong battery put in, open it up and check so the battery is a CR2032. :(
Um, I'm pretty sure the batery was the right kind and I know it was all fine except this problem. :D :D I'll open it know and check for a CR2032 battery. :D

Sadly, I can't find it. Thanks for the help all of you. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
My v3 also does it. But I never thought of it as a problem. It's so quiet it doesn't bug me- but this is not going to effect your tamagotchi. I've had a beep to it for about 2 and a hlaf years or so but it hasnot yet exploded. :mellow:

Don't worry. If you're super, super irraited with the beep, you can always listen to music or pop in some ear buds. :3

I listen to my ipod when playing with my tamagotchi a lot, anyway.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back