Answer me please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaw0lf

Reaction score
To tamagotchi's........do they stay on all of the time? Like even when you are sleeping? How do you turn one off? :)

When you sleep, they sleep. They are on all the time just like we are. Certain tamagotchis have certain bedtimes and wake-up times. If you have any further questions about this or anything else Tamagtotchi related, feel free to PM me :)

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Tamagotchi's are battery powered. So they are always 'on.'

When you are sleeping, the Tamagotchi's are usually sleeping if you have the time set correctly.

To turn a Tamagotchi off you have to take out the battery. But if you mean can you turn it off, as in it doesnt grow, or need attention you simply put your Tamagotchi on pause.

Hold [ a ] + [ b ]

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi's are battery powered. So they are always 'on.'When you are sleeping, the Tamagotchi's are usually sleeping if you have the time set correctly.

To turn a Tamagotchi off you have to take out the battery. But if you mean can you turn it off, as in it doesnt grow, or need attention you simply put your Tamagotchi on pause.

Hold [ a ] + [ c ]

//Haze
being battery powered has nothing to do with the fact that tamagotchis are always on and anyways no u cannot turn the tamagotchis off you can pause them by pressing both the a and b button at the same time but other that that no you cannot turn on a tamagotchi

being battery powered has nothing to do with the fact that tamagotchis are always on and anyways no u cannot turn the tamagotchis off you can pause them by pressing both the a and b button at the same time but other that that no you cannot turn on a tamagotchi
Actually. Yes, the fact that they are being power by battery does mean they are always on.

Do you ever see the screen switch off, without ANY animation at all? No, you dont. That is because it is being powered by a battery.

Now, remove the battery from your Tamagotchi. Do you see anything on the screen? No. This is because the battery is the source of the power.

How do you think tamagotchi's run? They're power source is a battery. When the battery in placed in the Tamagotchi the Tamagotchi is always on, until the battery runs out of power, thus meaning the Tamagotchi doesnt have any power source to rely on.

So in conclusion:

Being battery powered, has everything to do with the fact that tamagotchi's are on.

but other that that no you cannot turn on a tamagotchi
What do you mean exactly? Tamagotchi's are always on, unless there is no power source. i.e. the BATTERY.

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
yah u can also put them to sleep....go to clock hold down C ...click A at the same time then u can change the day and time....or make him sleep more....or u can pause him...hold down A and click B...my friend says if u want him off just click the back button till it totally shuts off

lol well i hope that helps a lil...lol

cya :)

Can you help???? I am new to Tamagotchi. I can't get the password at TamaTown to work on my V3. It keeps saying error. I have entered the exact user name at TamaTown that is on my V3. Thanks! Was there some password in the box that it came in?

Please email me, if you can help. Thanks!

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back