any advice?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Addict

Reaction score
im having love problems,

i have no way of contacting my crush over summer break.

she is Bi and doesnt know i like her. she also has sucidal thoughts which worries me.

any solution for being sane over the break?

The logical solution is MTV.

I'll ask Cindy for his opinion.

Cindy has informed me that the easiest solution is to cover yourself in butter and pretend to be a fish. A Zombie/Robot/Ninja/Pirate/Raptor/Jesii will appear and offer you three wishes. Say "no deal" and pick case 8, the cases left will be $200000, $100, CAR, $1000, $5, and $100000.

Open cases 19, 2, and 3, Bank will offer $150000, "no deal", open case 11, refuse banks offer and open your case. The CAR contains a vial of pure liquid water. Drink it and then defeat Kitler in MeinKamfyChair on HARDCorE Mode. You shall be given one wish, wish for what you like.

Well.

If you really have absolutely no way of contacting her, then all you can really do is hope for the best. Do you know a friend who can get in contact with her? If so then maybe you could tell them to tell her you wish her the very best over this summer break and for her to take care. Try finding her on Facebook? Or even ask a friend for her phone number and text her something like "Hey, it's me -insertnamehere-, I just wanted to wish you all the best for these Summer holidays, don't do anything silly! :) See you at school!" Although, if you're not very good friends of course, those last few suggestions could creep her out a little bit. I say just hope for the best, especially if you have no real way of contacting her, then that would be all you really can do. :)

Well.

If you really have absolutely no way of contacting her, then all you can really do is hope for the best. Do you know a friend who can get in contact with her? If so then maybe you could tell them to tell her you wish her the very best over this summer break and for her to take care. Try finding her on Facebook? Or even ask a friend for her phone number and text her something like "Hey, it's me -insertnamehere-, I just wanted to wish you all the best for these Summer holidays, don't do anything silly! :) See you at school!" Although, if you're not very good friends of course, those last few suggestions could creep her out a little bit. I say just hope for the best, especially if you have no real way of contacting her, then that would be all you really can do. :)
I know one of her friends email. she checks regularly. so i'll ask her if she has seen her

I'll call her: Crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back