Any games you're excited to be released?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg yes! I'm super excited for Animal Crossing Pocket Camp to make its way onto the app store!

It's been a good while since they mentioned the idea of making an Animal Crossing app, so I'm glad that they finally revealed it :)

Omg yes! I'm super excited for Animal Crossing Pocket Camp to make its way onto the app store!

It's been a good while since they mentioned the idea of making an Animal Crossing app, so I'm glad that they finally revealed it :)
Looks kinda neat IMO :) . Already preregistered, too.

Though some AC weren't please with this because they wanted an announcement for an Animal Crossing game for the Switch. Which I doubt would ever happen until one day Nintendo's like "hey guys, I think it's time we made a new main Animal Crossing game.".

I think they'll eventually do it, but peopel have to realize that the switch has only been out for about a year, they still have to line up a bunch of games for the rest of its lifetime.
Anyway, best not to rush into these things :)

The app I think surprised people too, it looks like there's a lot more to do than most people thought ^^

OMG, I am really excited for AC Pocket Camp as well. I have seen that Australians have gotten the game early and I have been doing my best not to look at any stuff about the game because I really don't want to end up downloading it via shady means and then have Ninty find out and ban me somehow. The likelihood of that is pretty low, but still. xD I can't wait for the official release though. I've been excited for this game since they first announced it.

I know this is an old topic but I am so hyped for Kirby: Star Allies! All of the footage and details I have seen make it look amazing :D

I know this is an old topic but I am so hyped for Kirby: Star Allies! All of the footage and details I have seen make it look amazing :D
Totally forgot that was coming out soon!

I'm excited to buy Shadow of the Colossus for the third time. XD The Secret of Mana remake also looks super cool.

Kirby looks like it'll be a lot of fun!

Right now the only game I think I'll buy on release is Detective Pikachu, when it comes out in March! I didn't think that they would bring it overseas but I'm glad it's making its way over~!

I just can't stand it anymore. I NEED a new Animal Crossing game. New Leaf is fine and fun, and I have ALL the other installments as well, but I'm seriously craving a Switch version so bad.

I do hope it gets announced on this year's E3, but considering how Smash was announced and it was confirmed that this year a Switch Pokemon game will be announced, I'm not sure how feasible it could be. Unless they will announce it this year but it won't be released until at least the next year? That would be unfortunate but still make sense. New Leaf was released at least 2 years since it was announced on E3 from what I remember.

I just can't stand it anymore. I NEED a new Animal Crossing game. New Leaf is fine and fun, and I have ALL the other installments as well, but I'm seriously craving a Switch version so bad.

I do hope it gets announced on this year's E3, but considering how Smash was announced and it was confirmed that this year a Switch Pokemon game will be announced, I'm not sure how feasible it could be. Unless they will announce it this year but it won't be released until at least the next year? That would be unfortunate but still make sense. New Leaf was released at least 2 years since it was announced on E3 from what I remember.
Me too. >< My wife keeps playing the phone one, but the phone one is basically all the parts of AC I'm not interested in. I'm sure we'll get one sooner than later on the switch because I feel like it really feeds into the aspects the switch tries to promote, but I think we'll probably see Metroid Prime 4 first (which, y'know, is also great).

As for games coming out.... nothing really on the near horizon? Maybe Red Dead 2? Can't think of anything else in the very near future...

I'm incredibly excited for Dark Souls Remastered for Switch. The horrible PC port of Dark Souls was my brutal, laggy, frustrating introduction to "hardcore" gaming - and I loved every minute of it. Although the trilogy reached its height of aesthetic excess and gameplay refinement with DS3, the OG Dark Souls is still the best Dark Souls in my opinion. I'm so stoked to play through it all over again in a format where my character doesn't look like Neanderthal Man and doesn't occasionally clip through the floor in one of the game's most difficult areas, and where the camera won't randomly zoom in on the boss monster's behind during a really tense fight :p

I'm hoping E3 will have news about Fire Emblem for the Switch, it was announced in January last year and was said to come out some time this year, except there's been no news on it since that original announcement

I'm also kind of hoping to hear about the new Shin Megami Tensei Switch game. I've played more Persona games than SMT, but I'm tired of the high school setting and the... awkward things that come out of it usually. Plus no Persona game will be better than Persona 2 Innocent Sin anyway, IMO.

I'm still pretty new to Fire Emblem also and not allll that much into it, but I'm curious what a Switch version would be like.

But Animal Crossing is my mental priority right now!

I really want the new Animal Crossing game, too. They have overhauled the website back in april, adding many new categories, hopefully they're planning an announcement.

I'm also curious about the new Pokémon and whether the let's go eevee/pikachu leaks are real.

Nintendo's E3 actually had news about the new Fire Emblem game, Fire Emblem Three Houses, which is coming out in Spring 2019, and I'm excited for it honestly, even if I don't have a Switch yet, it looks pretty cool so far!

I didn't like pretty much anything at the E3 sadly, though I might look into the new Fire Emblem, and Xenoblade looked pretty fun too.

I was really excited when Detroit: Become Human came out.

Unfortunately, I don't own a PS4, just an Xbox, so I watched it from YouTube.

My mother would ask when I watched it through my Xbox, "Are you watching a video-game movie?"

It was just too cool, I loved the game.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back