Any good sites for buying pierce's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GerudoSpice

Reaction score
I've been lurking all over eBay for a circus Pierce and I can't find one for a decent price -_- I refuse to pay that much for digital items on a game.

Does anyone know of any other sites where I can find them for decent prices? I reeeaalllyyyy want this pierce and I don't want to kill my wallet in the process.

have you ever thought about virtual deco pieces? https://mrblinky.net/tama/vdp/

japanyouwant.com has some deco pierces as well and receives new items on a fairly daily basis (?)

You can also try tamagotchi facebook groups, maybe?? Hope I helped at least a tiny bit!

I second Japan You Want. They usually have pierces and sell them at fair prices. The more rare ones (Miracrise, Sanrio, Ciao) they do sell for quite a bit more but the prices are still significantly less than what they're being sold for on eBay. I actually have a Star Circus pierce in the mail that I bought from Japan You Want for $17.99.

have you ever thought about virtual deco pieces? https://mrblinky.net/tama/vdp/

japanyouwant.com has some deco pierces as well and receives new items on a fairly daily basis (?)

You can also try tamagotchi facebook groups, maybe?? Hope I helped at least a tiny bit!
All I get is a 404 error ;~;

I second Japan You Want. They usually have pierces and sell them at fair prices. The more rare ones (Miracrise, Sanrio, Ciao) they do sell for quite a bit more but the prices are still significantly less than what they're being sold for on eBay. I actually have a Star Circus pierce in the mail that I bought from Japan You Want for $17.99.
Dangit they don't have the one I'm looking for but might as well buy the Coffretchi one. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back