ANY SECRETS I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovetama

Reaction score
i just wanna know if there is any other tips or secrets other than the secret shop, and im also intrested in passwords that i could use. :furawatchi:

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

First and foremost, welcome to TamaTalk! Please check out this User Guide to the site. I would recommend that you take some time to browse the site and see what it has to offer. You may be surprised at what you find and you may get the answers to your questions quicker!

As for your question, check out the Tips and Tricks section of the forum. If you do a search (the search bar is at the top of the page) within that forum, you'll notice that there are some V4.5 topics. I think this "V4.5 Cheats" topic might be of interest for you, for example. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site, Its a good idea to look in the Reference Section, It has instruction manuals and growth charts. As for cheats and codes look here for the Tamagotchi Codes section. It will give you lots of good and interesting information on the V4.5 :)

I hope that I have helped.

Regards

i just wanna know if there is any other tips or secrets other than the secret shop, and im also intrested in passwords that i could use. :furawatchi:
If your tamagotchi is 1 year old and you set the time for 1:29. Wait one minute and 10 eggs should appear on the screen. If your lucky one could hatch as a adult. I don't know if this will work for you. I had it happen once to me. Never tried again after that. Hope this helps XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back