Any "Ya had to be there's?"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You had to be there in order for this to sound funny:
Me and my friend were sitting on the side watching the gym class play volleyball. So my friend says, "Do you want to be the comedians?" The I said, "Don't you mean commentators?" Then she goes, "Yeah." Lolz, it was hilarious. But you had to be there. XDDD
That was funny, but like you said, you probably had to be there xD

Well, my friend and I were hanging out in a tree, and randomly she started screaming. So I looked at her and she went "My brain is set to go off in 5 minute interveals."

You had to be there. I fell out of teh tree laughing xD

Okay, this just happened:

I was trying to put my gatorade cap on top of the keyboard holder thing. And there's this big gap. And it slipped out of my fingers and fell through the whole.

(It would probably be funnier if you were here)

Another one:

My former bff(Amber) and I were walking somewhere.(I don't remember where) I think I was pretending to cry and she put her hand on my shoulder and I yelled at her.(Like "Agh!" or something) And she got jumped and yelled. XD

Me and my friend were b***cing s at these other girls saying stuff to them like 'Oi Sl*t' and talking out loud about the horrid thing her sister did and it turned into a huge mouth off in the middle of the dairy and a old woman was talking to her self and then she said 'kids these days. they got such lovely manners' and a nother man came up to us and screamed 'You go girlfriend. tell that b***c whoes boss' He must have been gay but it was halirious that whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back