Anybody find v4 or 4.5 hard to care for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinkayley

Reaction score
The release of the Tamagotchi Connexion versions 4 and 4.5 brings us new games and the skill points system. The games are rather long and sometimes it's hard to find time to play them- or just to be bothered to play them. Do you find this annoys you? Do you find it annoying/tricky/whatever to care for your Tamagotchi version 4 or 4.5? I also find it annoying to get the Meme family... A LOT. I've had the Meme family about 9 times, seriously. Actually, that's right. I've had Tosakatchi twice, Togetchi once, Shimashimatchi once, Ponitchi once, Memetchi once, Makiko once and Furawatchi twice.

What do you think?

yeah, when i press a button on my v4, i have to press harder than i did before...

I think that the Meme family group characters are cute :( , but I get them too much :eek: . Here are the times my Tamas have gotten into each family group-

Mame:2 times

Meme:5 times

Kuchi:1 time

See? I have had Meme characters more than any others. It can get a little annoying :D .

Hope I helped,

Memetchi Dreamer

yeah, when i press a button on my v4, i have to press harder than i did before...
So when I enter a code, I need the sound on so I don't need to look at my Tama.

And I hate how the games are hard so my Tama is fat. Man, back when I had the V1, I got so many Mametchis and Mimitchis because my Tamas were thin. I always played Dance to make my Tamas thinner. But then at Gen 7 my friend got me a Tarakotchi due to lack of exerscise, and I got different Tamas ever since!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back