Anybody Like Rock Any More!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rock is awesome. I love Classic Rock and pop. Rap is OK but the classics are awesome... I love punk and screamo but nothing is as good as the classics...

Am I the only person who thinks rap is okay?

It's honestly not all a beat and cuss words. I listen to the Hit Music radio in my area, and I barely hear any sort of censored words in songs. Although most rap music vdieos could be much better, the music isn't as bad as everyone is saying. Ne-Yo and Chris Brown are rap/hip-hop or whatever, and they are pretty amazing artists. In fact, my siggy is Ne-Yo lyrics. I don't see anything in there that has swearing, violence, or sexual stuff in it.

I like rock.

I think rap has no purpose. Some songs are decent and don't talk about sexual references so much, but others arejust crazy. Seriously, have you ever seen a little kid start singing "Low" when you were out somewhere? Have you ever noticed how younger and younger kids start liking rap every year or so? Sometimes I just wonder what the world is coming to. D:

DATS MEAN OF U TO SAY

i luv rap and u shouldnt hate it juss becuz u love rock thats really dumb

i like some rock but it doesnt mean im gonna hate rap

RAP DOEZ HAVE A POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Am I the only person who thinks rap is okay?It's honestly not all a beat and cuss words. I listen to the Hit Music radio in my area, and I barely hear any sort of censored words in songs. Although most rap music vdieos could be much better, the music isn't as bad as everyone is saying. Ne-Yo and Chris Brown are rap/hip-hop or whatever, and they are pretty amazing artists. In fact, my siggy is Ne-Yo lyrics. I don't see anything in there that has swearing, violence, or sexual stuff in it.
i luv chris

i luv ur signature :D :D :D :D :D :) :D :) :) :) :D :)

I like some rap @.@

But the kind that has a point XD

'Chaa. Rock, Alternative Rock, Classic Rock, Punk Rock... <3

My favourites 8D

meh.. there are different types of rap, you know.

there are the one's that are innapropriate for kids,

but other's that are okay.

me, i don't mind kanye west..

he's okay.

and i'll listen to rock songs with rap in it,

but i prefer rock over rap.

people need to stop stereotyping rap already,

like people stereotype rock.

and the whole degrading women thing in rap..

you can pretty much find that in any type of music nowadays

and then the cussing,

that's in rap.. pop.. punk.. rock.. metal..

all types of musics (except kids)

>____>

[SIZE=14pt]Rock is okay, but it beats rap. [/SIZE]

I can't stand Akon and all those others!

All they talk about is drugs,sex and other stuff.

Chris brown and Ne-Yo aren't bad though, they produce good music, something that doesn't have the F-word 100 times in the song. xD

But hey, thats my POV. :furawatchi:

xsexyxvanityx:

People have ponits of views, like you. :chohimetchi:

Please don't bash what others are saying(They won't bash yours). Thats cool you like rap, some don't. Thats alright though. No need to get upset, kay? :eek:

xRT

^ Yeah, artists like Akon and Lil Wayne could use some major music lessons. But ones like Chris Brown and Ne-Yo have decent music that I like. Some rap is good, and others are just horrible.

DATS MEAN OF U TO SAYi luv rap and u shouldnt hate it juss becuz u love rock thats really dumb

We also shouldn't be in love with rap because you say so, eh?

Let us be free to enjoy our own music genres.

You stick with yours, but don't make expectations that everyone else in the world is going to adore it as well.

I despise rap. I think that the sole purpose of rap is to make women look like co-dependent skanks >___> And it's not even music, it's just this weird. . . chanting. . . stuff.

Rock on the other hand I quite enjoy.

DATS MEAN OF U TO SAYi luv rap and u shouldnt hate it juss becuz u love rock thats really dumb

And what is the point of rap?!

Screaming and cussing?

You like Rap, we like rock now let us have our opinions!

meh.. there are different types of rap, you know.
there are the one's that are innapropriate for kids,

but other's that are okay.

me, i don't mind kanye west..

he's okay.

and i'll listen to rock songs with rap in it,

but i prefer rock over rap.

people need to stop stereotyping rap already,

like people stereotype rock.

and the whole degrading women thing in rap..

you can pretty much find that in any type of music nowadays

and then the cussing,

that's in rap.. pop.. punk.. rock.. metal..

all types of musics (except kids)

>____>
*hugs* thank you!!!

people do need to stop stereotyping it.

like, people complain "Everyone thinks ______ is emo, but it's not!!! I'm so tired of it!!!"

By stereotyping rap you're doing basically what you're complaining about, thus being hypocritical.

Latest posts

Back