Anybody remember the Tama CD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evicous

Reaction score
Well, I have a few of 'em (no I won't give anybody one) and I was wondering where a growth chart with names would be. (I checked the library and the oldest it goes to is v1.)

So does anyone have a link?

(I have no clue what this topic should go under. I assumed this one. :huh: )

well, going by the date i am guessing it was based on the p1 tama.

click here to see a chart.

in 1996 that is when the p1 was made, and the release for the cd rom was in 1997, like you said. no other tama was mainly made then. but also in 1997 these wer made:

*the Mesutchi and Osutchi

*Mori no Tamagotch (forestgotchi)

*Santaclautchi

*Umi no Tamagotch (oceangotchi)

but i dont think they have anything to do with the CD rom, just a point that they were released in 1997 too, so they might have been influenced there? personally i dont think they have anything to do with it, but it might, as i dont know much about the CD rom. :huh:

well, going by the date i am guessing it was based on the p1 tama.
click here to see a chart.

in 1996 that is when the p1 was made, and the release for the cd rom was in 1997, like you said. no other tama was mainly made then. but also in 1997 these wer made:

*the Mesutchi and Osutchi

*Mori no Tamagotch (forestgotchi)

*Santaclautchi

*Umi no Tamagotch (oceangotchi)

but i dont think they have anything to do with the CD rom, just a point that they were released in 1997 too, so they might have been influenced there? personally i dont think they have anything to do with it, but it might, as i dont know much about the CD rom. :D
The growth chart is good, but I wanted to know the names of them. :p

oh ok so I was right cool! i had no idea yeah! it is almost $200
I may have 2 or 3 of them but I have acually used them, as a matter of fact. And enjoyed using them.

I would use one but my horrible Windows Vista has trouble running anything older than about 5 years old. Why did they create Vista? :D

The growth chart is good, but I wanted to know the names of them. :D
okey dokey!

The baby character is called Babytchi.

The toddler character is called Marutchi

there is a "healthy" teen and a "unhealthy" one.

The "healthy" teen character is Tamatchi

The "unhealthy" teen character is Kuchitamatchi

the adults are as following....

Mametchi

Ginjirotchi

Masukutchi dont confuse it with Masktchi.

Kuchipatchi

Nyorotchi

Tarakotchi

Gaijintchi/"Bill"

hoped i helped!!

Thanks a lot!

(Now to go find the 2nd generation names. Probably near impossible. XD)

EDIT: Oops. Found 'em. https://tama-zone.com/ar/t8272.htm

Seems that it shows, for the strand with ShiroBabitchi, it is extremely changed for the PC version. Strange.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have 2 or 3 of them but I have acually used them, as a matter of fact. And enjoyed using them.
I would use one but my horrible Windows Vista has trouble running anything older than about 5 years old. Why did they create Vista? :D
I'll PM you on how to fix,pretty sure I know how. :p

I would use one but my horrible Windows Vista has trouble running anything older than about 5 years old. Why did they create Vista? ;)
lol I have the neqw pc pack

I am just going to let it be known that, for any other people that use the 1997 Tamagotchi CD that it might not read your computer time right if you are running a new computer. It is 10:26 AM for me right now and I think the tama might think it is 10:26 PM. That could be a problem. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back