Anyone Agree With Me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoriia

Reaction score
Whee. Since these have more than one topic, I'll just put this in Non Tamatalk... Oh yeah, you may argue about this, but don't go loco. 0.0'

Number One. Anime...

Anyone remember the OLD anime? The anime, from way back, where the people didn't have spiky hair and big heads with big swords fighting demons? I wonder if I am the only one who misses that time, because Anime is horrible nowawadays. I mean, okay, Inuyasha is liveable, and I like it, a bit. But... Naruto, Bleach, Digimon... JUST PLAIN ANNOYING. I mean, Naruto... some kid with yellow spiky hair who runs around doing magic tricks and throwing shurikens. (Sorry Naruto lovers... XP) Whats the fun in that? Anime used to be... meh.

Number Two. Aww, Poor Tamagotchi...

Yeah. This is so horrible.

Okay, mention one thing on SMASHING a tama or something, not feeding it, etc. What happens? "Oh, thats tama cruelty! The poor tama!"

Yeah. I like Tamas and all, but they are pixels. *cough* Yes, Pixels. They aren't people in IRAQ being KILLED by bombs... now that I think of it, you are more concerned about a starved Tama than people dieing in wars...

As I said, Tamas are enjoyable and all, but they're not alive, just pixels!

Number Three. AWWW! POOR ANIMAL!!!!

Yeah. A cute little bunny gets killed cause a Python eats it. It's always: "AWWW!!!! THE POOR RABBIT! IT COULD HAVE HAD A LIFE!!" Well, guess what? Everytime, you sit down at the DINNER TABLE, you eat your steak, it's the same thing. You eat your vegetables, same thing. Those veggies were once living things. The rabbit gets killed, you all freak out... *sigh* Dude, they are just pets that poop all over the place and MATE like CRAZY... Ahaha, I've eaten rabbits.

They taste good. I have nothing against them, but people are... just... >>

Sorry, I just had to post this...

I have no arguments for anything you just said.

It seems like you put my thoughts onto the internet XD

Much agreement for all subjects on my part.

[SIZE=7pt]THANK YOU.[/SIZE]

Naruto= LET'S GO KILL SOME DEMONS BUT FIRST I HAVE TO GO EAT RAMEN AND TELEPORT ALL OVER THE PLACE. YEAH!

"Poor Tamagotchi"= How about a nice feild trip to Iraq? There we can watch people getting killed for oil! YEAH! Wait, I forgot! My tamagotchi just got smashed! TRIP CANCELLED D:

You put Naruto there cuz I like it XP But I do have to agree with you. Anime's like Mew Mew Power, Pokemon, One Piece (4Kids version) All suck because the Japanese think it is "cute" Bleh, Ichigo on MMP just scares me. I perfer the older Animes like Ranma 1/2 and Fushigi Yugi, thats when Anime meant something. I cannot STAND that Anime on Toonami (Cept fer Naruto) All it is, is stupid Spikey haired Shiney dude's battling people for no Reason

Tamagotchi Cruelty, lol. Virtual Pet's getting Smashed? Sounds fun!

Yet again the Snake Eating the Rabbit thing is from me (Dude, it was in a Christian Academy!) But if it was in the Wild, Big WhoopedeeFlippinDoo! I love to eat Steaks, Rabbit's, and Meat!

And all of these are just Fads, they will die down (Hopefully with Toonami o.o)

Last edited by a moderator:
I strongly agree. Now this is the outcome of a corrupt world, and I don't mind the ranting.

Now you better prepare. Thousands of tama-lovers, people against animal cruelty and naruto lovers shall

bombard the topic with endless malice because of the rant.

*Sigh* People these days.

I strongly agree. Now this is the outcome of a corrupt world, and I don't mind the ranting.Now you better prepare. Thousands of tama-lovers, people against animal cruelty and naruto lovers shall

bombard the topic with endless malice because of the rant.

*Sigh* People these days.
I am a Naruto fan o.o A Tamagotchi fan AND a Animal Lover XP You don't see me going Beserk because of all this. I may be a bit offended by some of the stuff on here but oh well, WhoopedeeFlippingDoo!

She does have Strong Points though

I agree with everything you said, except for the anime thing, since I hardly watch TV xD

But I mean come on. There's a difference between believing in animal rights ect. and trying to save every animal on earth.

This turned out really long.. wow 0__o

Um, no. I'd love to be in agreement, but some things are not meant to be.

Some topics have a lull to them- you want to agree because it makes you feel better about yourself, and it's the right thing to agree to. I've noticed it many times. Your general points are good, but the logic in there..

Moving on now..

where the people didn't have spiky hair It's debateable wether astro boy has spikey hair or not, besides the fact that it defies gravity, so I suppose I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. For now.

But... Naruto, Bleach, Digimon... Those are all mainstream. People only hate mainstream ANYTHING because other people like it and talk about it too much. If nobody EVER talked about it or ever said anything or ever advertised it and you never saw it except for on TV, you wouldn't care. It would be there, yeah, you wouldn't like it, but you wouldn't hate it enough to throw a hissy fit about new anime. Which I see a lot.

I mean, Naruto... some kid with yellow spiky hair who runs around doing magic tricks and throwing shurikens. You can do that with anything. Anything can be simplified to the point where it sounds disgusting or stupid. Did you know there's a culture that takes a big ball of hair, puts a mixture of water and magic powder on it, and shoves it in their mouth with ritualized gestures? (That's brushing your teeth.)

A side note on anime: It's entertainment. It's outgrown you, and now being directed at younger audiences. It's a kids show. It's not supposed to be intellegent.

They aren't people in IRAQ being KILLED by bombs... (Not noting the fact that I do not believe that anyone is properly educated in this subject unless they are actually in Iraq getting killed by bombs.) Tamagotchi are INDEED not people getting killed in Iraq. But the government is also not the general tamagotchi consumer. Again, younger audiences. You've outgrown that, but that doesn't mean you can look down on others who do.

You eat your vegetables, same thing. Flowering plants produce fruit to be eaten. It may be for their own purposes, but they still do.

"AWWW!!!! THE POOR RABBIT! IT COULD HAVE HAD A LIFE!!" Well, actually, I'll go on a personal note with this one. I do not like seeing rabbits/mice eaten by snakes because for one, it's actually very disturbing. Two, rabbits are my favorite animal, over wolves, horses, or any other creature that turns anyone else starry-eyed. Three, I have an immense fear of choking, drowning, and being strangled, anything having to do with not being able to breathe. :| It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when a rabbit or mouse is strangeld to death and then swallowed whole.

A cute little bunny Cuteness has everything to do with it. Cuteness has everything to do with EVERYTHING. You wouldn't dislike anime if it wasn't so kawaii desu!!!!!1111!! Of course, thats what actually attracts them to it.

you eat your steak, it's the same thing. Nope. It's not a show on display to see the cow slaughtered, but it's a show when you feed a python a rabbit. The entertainment value is gone.

Ahaha, I've eaten rabbits. They taste good. (I was going to make a really nasty comment about eating babies and how they poop everywhere anyways, but never mind.)

TL;DR= You are lazy, but you aren't going to die from not reading this.. Carry on..

It's not exceedingly admirable to bash other people's rightful opinions simply because they conflict with your own.

In this world, disagreements happen. Annoyances happen. You will come up against so many things everyday that drive you crazy! But, you have to just take them with a grain of salt, keep them out of your mind, and move on. I'm not quite seeing how any of these issues affect as much as they seem to, but to each his own.

The one issue I can partially agree with is the one about empathy toward the soldiers as opposed to Tamagotchi. To many young people, the war seems like a very distant thing, something that doesn't necessarily affect their daily lives. A lot of parents are anti-war or neutral and, therefore, they don't emphasize the hardships that our soldiers endure. This is unfortunate, because I agree that more thought should be given to those who fight for our country. I don't have a problem with children bonding with their Tamagotchis, but I think that they should have more appreciation for all that our soldiers sacrifice in this war.

Whee. Since these have more than one topic, I'll just put this in Non Tamatalk... Oh yeah, you may argue about this, but don't go loco. 0.0'
Number One. Anime...

Anyone remember the OLD anime? The anime, from way back, where the people didn't have spiky hair and big heads with big swords fighting demons? I wonder if I am the only one who misses that time, because Anime is horrible nowawadays. I mean, okay, Inuyasha is liveable, and I like it, a bit. But... Naruto, Bleach, Digimon... JUST PLAIN ANNOYING. I mean, Naruto... some kid with yellow spiky hair who runs around doing magic tricks and throwing shurikens. (Sorry Naruto lovers... XP) Whats the fun in that? Anime used to be... meh.

Most anime is like this, and only a few are not. Those aren't nessacarily 'old', either.

Okay, mention one thing on SMASHING a tama or something, not feeding it, etc. What happens? "Oh, thats tama cruelty! The poor tama!"

Yeah. I like Tamas and all, but they are pixels. *cough* Yes, Pixels. They aren't people in IRAQ being KILLED by bombs... now that I think of it, you are more concerned about a starved Tama than people dieing in wars...

I agree with everything underlined. To me, the other stuff is irrelevant.

Yeah. A cute little bunny gets killed cause a Python eats it. It's always: "AWWW!!!! THE POOR RABBIT! IT COULD HAVE HAD A LIFE!!" Well, guess what? Everytime, you sit down at the DINNER TABLE, you eat your steak, it's the same thing. You eat your vegetables, same thing. Those veggies were once living things. Vegetables are producers, they create food to be consumed. The rabbit gets killed, you all freak out... Uhm, yah, I kinda squirm watchign a rabbit die. However, I don't really mind it. *sigh* Dude, they are just pets that poop all over the place and MATE like CRAZY... Ahaha, I've eaten rabbits. Oh, dogs poop all over the place and mate faster than humans. I think I'll go feed my dog to a lion. It could be considered part of the natural food chain.

Sorry, I just had to post this...

^quote
Just read my fixings in the quote. I mostly agree with the exception of the things I slashed, bolded and underlined.

Number Three. AWWW! POOR ANIMAL!!!!Yeah. A cute little bunny gets killed cause a Python eats it. It's always: "AWWW!!!! THE POOR RABBIT! IT COULD HAVE HAD A LIFE!!" Well, guess what? Everytime, you sit down at the DINNER TABLE, you eat your steak, it's the same thing. You eat your vegetables, same thing. Those veggies were once living things. The rabbit gets killed, you all freak out... *sigh* Dude, they are just pets that poop all over the place and MATE like CRAZY... Ahaha, I've eaten rabbits.

I totally disagre here. Wanna know why? OK...

When we eat meat, yes, we are eating animals. BUT, the animal does not die in a frightful, painful way. However, if you think about the size difference between a rabbit and a python... the rabbit is terrifired. Then, they die in a horrible way.

It's the way the rabbit is killed that makes people go "Aww! Poor rabbit!"

You get my drift? Oh, and what do you find funny about eating a rabbit? Stop being so immature.

This turned out really long.. wow 0__oUm, no. I'd love to be in agreement, but some things are not meant to be.

Some topics have a lull to them- you want to agree because it makes you feel better about yourself, and it's the right thing to agree to. I've noticed it many times. Your general points are good, but the logic in there..

Moving on now..

where the people didn't have spiky hair It's debateable wether astro boy has spikey hair or not, besides the fact that it defies gravity, so I suppose I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. For now.

But... Naruto, Bleach, Digimon... Those are all mainstream. People only hate mainstream ANYTHING because other people like it and talk about it too much. If nobody EVER talked about it or ever said anything or ever advertised it and you never saw it except for on TV, you wouldn't care. It would be there, yeah, you wouldn't like it, but you wouldn't hate it enough to throw a hissy fit about new anime. Which I see a lot.

I mean, Naruto... some kid with yellow spiky hair who runs around doing magic tricks and throwing shurikens. You can do that with anything. Anything can be simplified to the point where it sounds disgusting or stupid. Did you know there's a culture that takes a big ball of hair, puts a mixture of water and magic powder on it, and shoves it in their mouth with ritualized gestures? (That's brushing your teeth.)

A side note on anime: It's entertainment. It's outgrown you, and now being directed at younger audiences. It's a kids show. It's not supposed to be intellegent.

They aren't people in IRAQ being KILLED by bombs... (Not noting the fact that I do not believe that anyone is properly educated in this subject unless they are actually in Iraq getting killed by bombs.) Tamagotchi are INDEED not people getting killed in Iraq. But the government is also not the general tamagotchi consumer. Again, younger audiences. You've outgrown that, but that doesn't mean you can look down on others who do.

You eat your vegetables, same thing. Flowering plants produce fruit to be eaten. It may be for their own purposes, but they still do.

"AWWW!!!! THE POOR RABBIT! IT COULD HAVE HAD A LIFE!!" Well, actually, I'll go on a personal note with this one. I do not like seeing rabbits/mice eaten by snakes because for one, it's actually very disturbing. Two, rabbits are my favorite animal, over wolves, horses, or any other creature that turns anyone else starry-eyed. Three, I have an immense fear of choking, drowning, and being strangled, anything having to do with not being able to breathe. :| It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when a rabbit or mouse is strangeld to death and then swallowed whole.

A cute little bunny Cuteness has everything to do with it. Cuteness has everything to do with EVERYTHING. You wouldn't dislike anime if it wasn't so kawaii desu!!!!!1111!! Of course, thats what actually attracts them to it.

you eat your steak, it's the same thing. Nope. It's not a show on display to see the cow slaughtered, but it's a show when you feed a python a rabbit. The entertainment value is gone.

Ahaha, I've eaten rabbits. They taste good. (I was going to make a really nasty comment about eating babies and how they poop everywhere anyways, but never mind.)

TL;DR= You are lazy, but you aren't going to die from not reading this.. Carry on..
Well, actually, I'll go on a personal note with this one. I do not like seeing rabbits/mice eaten by snakes because for one, it's actually very disturbing. Two, rabbits are my favorite animal, over wolves, horses, or any other creature that turns anyone else starry-eyed. Three, I have an immense fear of choking, drowning, and being strangled, anything having to do with not being able to breathe. :| It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when a rabbit or mouse is strangeld to death and then swallowed whole.

Pythons have the right to live, too! I have a Boa Constricter here at my house, and she's cool! If fed her a rabbit yesterday, and it exploded all over the bathtub... It's what would happen in the wild, so, I wasn't squeemish or anything...

I tottaly disagre here. Wanna know why? Okay...

When we eat meat, yes, we are eating animals. BUT, theanimal does not die in a frightful painful way.

However, think about the size difference between a rabbit and a python, then, they die in a horrible way.

The way the rabbit is killed makes people go "Aww! Poor rabbit!"

You get my drift? Okay, you find it funny to eat a rabbit? Stop being so immature and

Ahem. First of all, it may have died in a 'threatfull' way, but thats what would happen in nature, the snake has to eat too. I never see anyone doing anything then a Crocodile gets shot just for the sort of it, just because it dosen't look cute!

Cuteness has everything to do with it. Cuteness has everything to do with EVERYTHING. You wouldn't dislike anime if it wasn't so kawaii desu!!!!!1111!! Of course, thats what actually attracts them to it.

Gosh...Cuteness isn't everything. Point made.

Nope. It's not a show on display to see the cow slaughtered, but it's a show when you feed a python a rabbit. The entertainment value is gone.

Well, excuse me! So your saying that a cow being slaughtered is entertainment, and a rabbit being fed to a python isn't! Thats so horrible. They are both living animals, only difference is their breed, I love cows, personally, and I think rabbits are evil... no offense, every rabbit I see bites me and my sister... (*~*Shiny Palkia*~* I never let her on. XD) Back on topic, cuteness dosen't make anything, if rabbits go extinct, we could live. If, however, Spiders go extinct, the world would be WAY overpopulated in bugs. If bugs went extinct, who would polinate trees, and flowers? So, think next time when you walk out of your garden and see a Spider eating a fly. SAME. THING.

(I didn't put it there cause you like it, XP I put it there ebcause it seems pretty pointless and stupid to me.)

Well, guess what? Everytime, you sit down at the DINNER TABLE, you eat your steak, it's the same thing. You eat your vegetables, same thing. Those veggies were once living things. The rabbit gets killed, you all freak out... *sigh* Dude, they are just pets that poop all over the place and MATE like CRAZY... Ahaha, I've eaten rabbits.They taste good. I have nothing against them, but people are... just... >>
I completely disaree.

You are a mammal which IS an animal and you poop too.

Should I feed you to a python? You wouldn't like that would you? Yeah, Didn't think so.

So, You'd eat dogs and cats of they pooped everywhere? Because that's the impression you gave me.

I agree with you on that, that was the best point I've heard :huh: .

Well, excuse me! So your saying that a cow being slaughtered is entertainment, and a rabbit being fed to a python isn't! Thats so horrible. They are both living animals, only difference is their breed, I love cows, personally, and I think rabbits are evil... no offense, every rabbit I see bites me and my sister... Back on topic, cuteness dosen't make anything, if rabbits go extinct, we could live. If, however, Spiders go extinct, the world would be WAY overpopulated in bugs. If bugs went extinct, who would polinate trees, and flowers? So, think next time when you walk out of your garden and see a Spider eating a fly. SAME. THING.

No, I'm saying that when a snake is fed a rabbit, people will watch. When a cow is slaughtered at a slaughterhouse, there's no crowd to come see. And yes, people do go see rabbits get strangled and fed to snakes.

Now, you've nabbed at this tendancy to go onto your little high pedestal and yell at what's wrong with the world.. I'll just note that because I hate that.. btw..

You don't like rabbits, which means you're obviously biased in your oppinions.

Also, I didn't say cuteness for no reason. You've got some impression that it actually has something to do with nature (and again up there like this is everyone elses problem) Nope. It has everything to do with people's reactions. And in ART, which bugs me to no end. But, I do also have a strange sense of this; snakes are cute, spiders are cute, bats are cute.. etc..

if rabbits go extinct, we could live. "We" now? Where's the love for fellow animals? Rabbits are a good source of food for many animals, and disperse the seeds of many plants. (How? Through their poop. Your poop isn't nearly as useful.) Now only the animals which are useful to YOU matter, hm? Let's go shoot some pandas! And eat sea turtle soup!

Ahem. First of all, it may have died in a 'threatfull' way, but thats what would happen in nature, the snake has to eat too. I never see anyone doing anything then a Crocodile gets shot just for the sort of it, just because it dosen't look cute!

(Cuteness factor dealing with everything. I told you. Cute is now taboo if you don't want to trip yourself.)

Yes. And that's why you need to let your snake go free into the wild and fend for itself, cause that's what it would REALLY do in nature. No? Oh, wait, that snake is your PET. Well, you shouldn't keep pets because that goes against their nature. No, if it's for your own personal entertainment, you'll keep it. A PET crocodile in a ZOO gets fed for the entertainment, too. But you know what? The prey isn't live. I probably wouldn't like it if it was; holding an animal by its legs and drowning it makes me happy to no end! If crocodiles went extinct, we'd probably live too. So you should be hunting them for sport now. But they're ENDANGERED? No such thing! It's natures cycle, of course!

I have a Boa Constricter here at my house, and she's cool!

I like snakes, so you're not going to be able to pull that one on me.

(On a side note, you'd never get away with this in complaintopia. Caylin would be proud.. or flame you...)

Whee. Since these have more than one topic, I'll just put this in Non Tamatalk... Oh yeah, you may argue about this, but don't go loco. 0.0
Number One. Anime...

Yeah. A cute little bunny gets killed cause a Python eats it. It's always: "AWWW!!!! THE POOR RABBIT! IT COULD HAVE HAD A LIFE!!" Well, guess what? Everytime, you sit down at the DINNER TABLE, you eat your steak, it's the same thing. You eat your vegetables, same thing. Those veggies were once living things. The rabbit gets killed, you all freak out... *sigh* Dude, they are just pets that poop all over the place and MATE like CRAZY... Ahaha, I've eaten rabbits.

1. Not a big fan of anime anymore, just grew out of it. They pretty much are silly but I don't mind if others are still into it. I personally like Hayao Miyazaki films which I will never get to old for. =D

2. Just remember that some of the members here are young ok. They think alot of things a real that aren't just grin and bear it. You were young once too. True on the war though, I hate war.

3. You knew you were going to get bashed for number three. I like rabbits both as pets and dinner, and yes I've eatten Rabbit. You talk about rabbits like they aren't living creatures. Now I'm not saying its wrong to feed snakes rabbits because that just the circle of life, but you could have worded it better then saying all the do is poop and breed.

Also if rabbits were to go exint then it would throw off the circle of another animal. Alot of animals eat rabbits and taking them away would be bad for many animals.

Okay, if a rabbit is actually eaten by a python in the wild, it's nature but watching somebody force an innocent animal to be killed is like mega animal cruelty. Rabbits in the wild have a chance to escape from their predator but if they are force fed to a snake, that is plain wrong and sick for any person to do. If you're going to show how a snake lives in the wild, maybe you could get something that's already dead or something.

With anime, I sort of agree because it is so darn annoying that everything now is demons and martial arts and that. Back then, the anime was more normal without all these weird things going on .

Okay, the Tamagotchi thing can't be more truer. There are way worse things than a Tamagotchi dieing or getting "hurt". They are cheap and you can easily buy a new one or something like that. It is no big deal.

Number one, I never really watched anime so I don't mind if people say that.

Number two, I disagree completely. It is very mean to hurt a poor tama. I care about the people fighting in Iraq, too. You can care about both.

Number three, I kinda agree. Vegetables are different from animals because animals have feelings and plants don't. But snakes eating bunnies is just the cycle of nature. I don't think people should freak out over that.

-Matchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back