Anyone besides me have

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like a n00b right now, but I just made an account. . . how the heck do I edit my profile?x_x;;
On the "My Gaia" dropdown menu, at the very bottom there "Account" and you click that to edit your signature and profile and stuff.

I have Gaia.

My username is xXxZuzanaxXx.

Not so creative, eh?

Yeah I need a new name. :/

About a year ago I made an account, jollyhippypiggy. Then I stopped using it. Nothing ever worked for me on my computer. Unfortunately, I can't remember my password. I'll just make another account. Maybe this time it'll work.

I used to have a Gaia account , but them my mom said she didn't want me going on there because she "witnessed some inappropriate things". Well , I can't disagree with her , that site is a little bit , over rated. ( I mean , the people in it , and the way they talk ).

- DC :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one, Im, Skylar Is Fierce8DDD

You should add me<3

[SIZE=27pt] And Donate :3 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt] :eek: I saw you on alot of people's friend list's. [/SIZE] :D Popular?

I'll add you..If you want me to.. :D

Ok~! everyone can 8D
[SIZE=14pt]Aww. ^.^ You seem nice.[/SIZE]

Speaking about usernames, I want a new one.... BUT... I'm not creative... D: Its probably gonna be something band/instrument related... (Well I am part of the Band Geek/Nerd Guild! xDDD) Like Bb.. Lawl.

I still need 10k I only have about 300G... D:

I like your username, Paper Cut. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back