anyone have any tips to get a mametchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakevader621

Reaction score
i currently have a harutchi(child) and im wondering,does anyone have any tips to get one? :)

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

[SIZE=14pt] I have a mametchi right now and when it was young I tried to keep its hungry and happy hearts full and play games with it. I remember it was a young robotchi/androtchi as a teen. Also, mine only has 6 training bars so you don't have to have them all full to get a mametchi. Try to get the turtle teacher and play shape alot to boost your intellegence points. Also if you buy omlets, fish, and ice cream they will boost your intellegence points. Hope this helped! :angry: [/SIZE]

Basically all you have to do is make sure your tamagotchi's intelligence points are the highest of all before your tamagotchi evolves into an adult.

I have Mametchi now, and I only had a Puchitchi toddler that turned into a Young Androtchi teen, so just remember: intelligence is the key! :D

Good luck!! :blink:

1. You need a boy Tamagotchi.

2. You need a Yangu Robotchi or Yangu Mametchi teen (you probably will since you have Harutchi child)

Now you have the requirements:

1. Play shape

2. Choose Mr. Turtlepedia as teacher

3. Care for it decently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back