Anyone have training tips? - v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaspark

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone have any tips on how to get more training bars?

I know to give a time out when he calls out when he is not hungry. What else should I do?

I have one that is a teen and only has one bar.

Also, at what age do you stop being able to get more bars?

Thanks!

Hi,

I know to give a time out when he calls out when he is not hungry. What else should I do?

Thanks!
yes if you connect to another v4 and it sends it poop then your tama will laugh about it then you discipline him and you have more training bars!

Hi,

I know to give a time out when he calls out when he is not hungry.  What else should I do?

Thanks!
You Don't need to give it a time out when it's not hungry it won't get you any training bars but it can occasionally beep and it'll be crying praise it and you will get one more training bar :D

When you tama calls, and there are two semicircles facing down on both sides of your tama(they should be bouncing up and down) Praise your tamagotchi. And if you have another v4/v4.5, connect them to Present. Keep trying until your tama sends a dung thing to the other. then discipline. Or you can wait until it calls you, and it isn't hungry. Hope I helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back