Anyone know about bill?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-crayonscribbles-

Reaction score
I'm on my 6th generation on my v3 and I got bill. Is there anything specil about him, or is it just one of those random charaters? I thought I read somewhere that it was rare to see him, though I could be wrong.

On the Tamagotchi V3 he's just a regular Adult that comes from Good care, from what I read you must've been looking at the P1 or P2 section in those games he's the secret character but yet on the v3 he's just a normal adult.. Good Job on Getting Bill! :(

On the Tamagotchi V3 he's just a regular Adult that comes from Good care, from what I read you must've been looking at the P1 or P2 section in those games he's the secret character but yet on the v3 he's just a normal adult.. Good Job on Getting Bill! :angry:
Ah, ok then, thank you. Yeah, I think I was looking at the earlyer growth chart, they have so many of them now I lost track. :(

yes u get it when u dont turn off the lights on ur v3!i have a v4.u should get a v4 cause u dont have to worry about the lights and gettihng a bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back