Anyone know how to get a maiditchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_san

Reaction score
Yep. I want a maiditchi, Of course I know it has to be girl, But is there any other way? ;)

I have heard of feeding it Maiditchi's Fav. foods, But mine is only a toddler still >'.'<

If anyone knows a site that has it, can you tell me? :)

To help you get a maidtchi, you must take very good care. Not PERFECT care, because that will probably cause getting a Mimitchi. Play the Shape game a lot, as that causes the Intelligence (Pencil) points to go up. Good luck with your Maidtchi, Tama_san! :p

~Rainbow-Monkey

Sorry Rainbow-Monkey (nice name! I like monkeys) I beg to differ. Tamagotchi Connexion versions 4 and 4.5 don't rely too heavily on care. You'll just need to treat your Tamagotchi decently so you don't get a universal character and raise your style points to get Meidotchi. Raising your intelligence points by playing Shape will get you a Mimitchi instead.

Oh and it has to be in the Mame family. So Yangu Mimitchi or Ringotchi as teen.

The toddler I have now is Harutchi, She will go into the mame family or universal families. So all I have to do is treat her right, Thank you! That really helped, I will tell you if I get a maiditchi!

Yes, just choose Ms. flower as her teacher and play dance. BTW I PMed you back on tamagossip about this. You must not have gotten it.

Thank you! I got a Maiditchi! Look at her log in Tamagotchi logs at the Library. But, one problem, This is really,really getting me worried, She keeps tripping over and over again! on my Sister's tama It did that and then it died after it tripped about 5 times. She is on pause right now so she will not die. Was that a glitch or does it happen everytime? Help!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
No If you play too much shape you get mimitchi. Simply hhave a girl and get harutchi as a toddler with very GOOD Care. Then start playing dance alot with your teen. Choose Mrs. Flower as your teacher. Then it will become a maidtchi. PLaying Shape with it you get mimitchi.

ok that is not a glitch the only thing you have to do so than she wont die is that when it is dieing you have to click the boton of reset and then download (that is what i was told it should work!!) but you should un-pause it first

please PM me if it works

Thank you! I got a Maiditchi! Look at her log in Tamagotchi logs at the Library. But, one problem, This is really,really getting me worried, She keeps tripping over and over again! on my Sister's tama It did that and then it died after it tripped about 5 times. She is on pause right now so she will not die. Was that a glitch or does it happen everytime? Help!!! :p
One topic (forgot which one) said it's tied to the fortune cookie. If your stars in wealth (money bag), relationships (heart) and health (person) total to 5 or less, an adult Tamagotchi will perform the tripping animation. It's perfectly normal and nothing bad has happened to my Tamagotchi. As for your sister's Tamagotchi, well, I must say that's either due to a glitch or because she didn't check its status recently so it became very hungry or very unhappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back