Anyone know......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamachick434

Reaction score
:eek: If anyone knows how to get the burger tama please email me on my account. Also, if you have a burger could you tell me how you got it. :kuribotchi: :rolleyes: :kuribotchi:

Besides debugging, there is no possible way to "raise" a Bogatchi, sorry. Now if you owned a Deka, that wouldn't be a problem.

Whats a Deka? :rolleyes:
It is a very large Tamagotchi machine found in Japan. I don't think anybody actually personally owns one, cuz then I'd pay a ton of money and take it. Anyway, they're mostly found by fast food joints, but some others can be found on marketplaces, in the cities, and theatres. You can connect your Tamagotchi with it, and It'll travel to the Deka and they start playing. Afterward they return to your Tama and the Deka gives your Tama a present (a special food that they eat) and leave.

Besides that kind of Deka, there are a few others. The Keitai has a very unique Deka. They each have a character you can buy foods and certain items from using money from playing the Keitai's games and stuff. The "Game Center" Deka is a Deka that you play games on, and the Deka gives the money you win to your Keitai (or Akai). The Home Deka is very special. You can actually buy it at stores, thus the name. Although it's only 2/3 the size of the average Deka, you can play games and win money to buy special items, and you can also communicate with characters in the Deka itself (you can talk to the Gotchi King if you feel like it) and you can also give money to your Keitai or Akai.

The original characters on the original Deka are:

Bogatchi (the Hamburger, found at fast food strips)

Maikutchi (the microphone, found in music stores)

Tamagotchi (The living egg dude, found at Bandai HQs)

Omuratchi (the blob, not sure of location)

Kafuserutchi (the pill, not sure where found)

Tsutayatchi (the logo dude, not sure where found)

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I have heard, I am fairly certain you can get the pill and the burgar by debugging a Connection v1, but does anyone know if you can get them by debugging Connection v2? Also, if *anyone has a Keitai or Akai, I really need help! It's arriving soon, (I got one off eBay), and I really need some info to go off (other than the basics).

Also, OsuMesu21, I believe you can own the Home Deka, because a place called Jason's store (on eBay (that's where I got my Keitai Akai off)), is selling them, and I really want one. Lol.

It is a very large Tamagotchi machine found in Japan. I don't think anybody actually personally owns one, cuz then I'd pay a ton of money and take it. Anyway, they're mostly found by fast food joints, but some others can be found on marketplaces, in the cities, and theatres. You can connect your Tamagotchi with it, and It'll travel to the Deka and they start playing. Afterward they return to your Tama and the Deka gives your Tama a present (a special food that they eat) and leave.
Besides that kind of Deka, there are a few others. The Keitai has a very unique Deka. They each have a character you can buy foods and certain items from using money from playing the Keitai's games and stuff. The "Game Center" Deka is a Deka that you play games on, and the Deka gives the money you win to your Keitai (or Akai). The Home Deka is very special. You can actually buy it at stores, thus the name. Although it's only 2/3 the size of the average Deka, you can play games and win money to buy special items, and you can also communicate with characters in the Deka itself (you can talk to the Gotchi King if you feel like it) and you can also give money to your Keitai or Akai.

Are Dekas still in Japan?

Wow! :D :D :D :D :D :ph34r: I saw those Deka things in a pic on the internet ( I don't live in Japan or UK or US) but I never knew what they were! Anyway, I debugged my tama and saw Bogatchi, Maikutchi, Tamagotchi, and Kafuserutchi on debug. I think I know where you might find Kafuserutchi though, and I think it's in a hospital or doctors office. :D I knew that already, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back