Anyone like Britney

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hannahmontanafan

Reaction score
I don't like her that much. She's become a bad role model. Everyone used to like her b/c she was a very excellent role model, but now she's in rehab, she got her kids taken away! What's next sent to jail for 5 years.

I don't think she was ever a "Good Role-model". Even near the start of her Career.

But I used to like her when I was like 8 years old. xD~ Me and my friends would go into one of my friends garage and listen to her music and dance to it. Lol...Good times.

But it's pretty sad to see her now. She's most likely gonna commit suicide sooner or later. I know I would if I were her.

Well I don't really know! the problems shes going

through i dont really care about them its her problems.

so i don't even think about Britteny Spears through my day

her life not mine so thats what im gonna say! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my sister used to have one of her cds from long ago (dissappearedlong ago), she used to be so awesome but now shes a nut due to the stress shes going through.

Sucks to be her

I have no comment about her sometimes I wonder why she has'nt been sent to a mental hospital

sometimes I think she needs counsiling

she needs both now

I don't look up to Britney Spears as a role model, no.

Many people wouldn't, of course.. But you realize, nobody's being supportive of her either, which isn't going to help her in any way.. I don't mean supportive like, 'YEY BRITNEY! Screw the media, go party! ^.^'. No. Everybody seems to be totally bashing her because of the media.

Anybody who used to be a fan of the Spears are now ashamed to admit it.

That's just my opinion, what I think.. Feel free to disagree, of course...

if anything i think people just pity her. i mean you gotta admit all those paps do take it a little too far to get pictures. i mean even a paparazzi quit his job cause he said the things his boss made him do to get a pic was too ruthless even for his standards. i think i'd go insane too if i had to pretend i was an innocent girl with a bunch of sweaty old men flashing lights at my eyes. i just hope she gets better before she goes like michael jackson and gets too much plastic surgery. :/

fame=lame

I never liked her. Even back when I was 8 I thought she was icky. xD

I just wish people would lay off, she's a human being. The only reason she's crazy is us - we're the ones who care enough to buy the magazines, so photographers will do their best to get a bad photo of Britney. It's entertaining, yes, but how would you feel if you life was going down like this? Me personally, I'd probably be dead right now with stress.

If for 2 months people laid off and let her get treatment, she would. But celeb magazines don't like happy endings.

Poor Britney. Her mom before her was a hoorible role model. I think that she needs a good dose of prozac and some councelling. And possibly a stable mairrage?

She was pretty cool. When she started to get big, I was in fourth-fifth grade so a lot of people liked her then. And she just spiralled down from there.

Poor woman, just needs some help.

Well, that Chris Crocker guy (LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE!) sure does. I never really liked her, thank goodness.
Omg, I LOVE Chris Crocker! I swear, I am like his biggest fan I even made my own Chris Crocker T-Shirt.

Anyways, I like Britney Spears, I wish the media would just leave her alone! they are the ones putting all the stress on her.

She was pretty cool. When she started to get big, I was in fourth-fifth grade so a lot of people liked her then. And she just spiralled down from there.
Poor woman, just needs some help.
Agreed.

I've been a Fan since...Well. Since She first Started her Career Basically.

I'm Still a Fan, not so much though.

Her music is Still Great.

Britney just needs some help. The Chris Crocker dude is right. They're putting her into a mental insitution. With all those Paparazzi's, I'd go crazy like that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back