Anyone over 18?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naayru

Reaction score
I'm just wondering how many people are pushing 20 like I am, as many of the people I have come across here are much younger.

All replies are appreciated! :)

For those under 18, how do you feel about conversing with people older than you? Weird or completely fine?

I'm 21 (going on 22 in November) and I have no issues with my age and this website.

Well, aside from the fact that I have to watch what I say. Because there are a lot of younger members, I have to tone down how I usually talk. I like to drop F bombs and other bad word bombs a lot. :]

But I feel if we are all brought together by the same love then there is nothing to be ashamed of. We all have at least one thing in common. And I haven't come across too many ignorant or immature members yet, so that's cool.

I'm 22. So... I'm good. The first generation shall never die as long as we show our support, ragardless of our age. I am still in love with my tamagotchi and all the other kids stuff around. Hehehe. So um welcome to Tamatalk.

I am older than 18. Not comfortable with sharing my exact age. ;) I am very comfortable being on this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are if you want to be! Hehehe. I just feel proud to still have mine and bling it out everywhere... I just call first gen people who had a tama back in the 90's with the other digital pet craze.

Doesn't matter what generation you are from ... just love the tama!

I'm way over 18. I'm perfectly comfortable being here.

I'm under 18 (14, going to be 15 in a few months) and I'm completely fine with talking people who are older than me. In fact, most of the friends that I've made through online Tamagotchi communities are older than me. :p

I don't know, I guess I just like mature discussion a lot more with the older members than I do with members younger than myself. To be honest, I feel a lot older than I actually am, if you know what I mean. :)

I'm 14.

I think it's really cool how TamaTalk is full of people of all ages.

I feel comfortable talking to people younger, and older. :)

I'm 23. Considering I was bumming around on the Internet with older folks when I was eleven, it doesn't bug me. I've just gone from always being the youngest to being one of the oldest - Feels weird, as I'm still a kid myself!

Im 22 and i dont mind that alot of members are younger than 18. I think of myself as being a big kid on the inside hehe

I am fine talking to all age groups. In my opinion age does not matter to me:]

I am currently eighteen, going on nineteen in October :3

As far as being comfortable, I'm totally comfortable with it. In fact I think having older members is a great thing. Provides a mature perspective on things and sets an example for the younger members.

I'm 23. Considering I was bumming around on the Internet with older folks when I was eleven, it doesn't bug me. I've just gone from always being the youngest to being one of the oldest - Feels weird, as I'm still a kid myself!
^ this.

I'm 23 as well, and I find it very easy to talk and deal with topics/people on this site.

I'm just wondering how many people are pushing 20 like I am, as many of the people I have come across here are much younger.

All replies are appreciated! :)

For those under 18, how do you feel about conversing with people older than you? Weird or completely fine?
i just turned 25 in august, haha, i have always LOVED TAMAGOTCHIS!!!! in middle school i had like 3 or 4? a black and white camo, a gold one, and a clear blue one so thats 3 yea, not including my nano baby, my starwars gigapet and my little mermaid, haha, yea, i really like virtual pets, seeing as how im alergic to most pets, o yea! and i had a furby!

I'm 19. Most of the people I converse with, online and offline, are usually at least three years younger than I. I am much more comfortable talking to younger people than people my age and older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back