anyone wanna help me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamgotchilover

Reaction score
i need help with getting my goal of a baby paint brush wich is 600,000 neopoints and i have lyk 113,000 ^_^

omg same!! i want a beby paint brush!! omg my friend, she was just explorin and like.. it randomly just goes "you have found a baby paint brush lieing on the floor" or somthing like thing :furawatchi:

i can help u to add 900 np everyday. go on games and go on the kids section, now go on the game 'fashion fever' and play it. do not do ANYTHING. just click on end game and it'll give you 300 np for every game you play. now you can only play 3 times every day right? 300 times 3 is 900!! do this every day and you'll have like 900 everyday!!

i didnt get thos of the internet if thats what your wondering. i figured it out myself. you can tell people about this cheat just give me the credit. thank you!!

well................

if you get at least 5,000 neopoints a DAY, from the point you are on it SHOULD take you 98 days to get enough (i did it on a calculater)

i know its long but it will get you that baby paintbrush eventually

hope i helped!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back