Anything Animal Crossing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all 3 AC's too, and Mitzi and bluebear crushed on me before, mitzi gave me her picture. :3

GODAMIT CRACKLE MOVE OUT OF MY TOWN YOU UGLY PIG!!!!!! ;_;

LOL! I KNOW WHAT YOUR FEELLING XDD!! Al is such a stalker in my town, his face is creepy.

My town name: Shanklin

Character name: ceri

I've had it for 3 years and I love it so much

That name sounds so familiar... did you used to wi-fi on another AC forum called AXA(Animal Crossing Ahead)?

I am sure I know the name from this forum: https://www.axaforums.com - I was going to trade some jacobs ladders just before the site went down for a few months. It's back up and running now tho' and still has a friendly community of wifiers.

Yes! I did! But I didn't realise you had to be 13 to join as it didn't tell me when I signed up so once the forums went down, my account was deleted. I still check up on there though and am going to join again when I'm 13. I think we Wi - Fied once? Or we were going to before the forums went down, I can't remember. I miss being a member ):

Hey does anyone play ACCF? (Animal Crossing City Folk) and can Wifi? :rolleyes: :)

If you want to add me as a friend, I'll be more than happy to hang out with you. ;)

Okay, picking up my DS, getting out Pokemon. Playing AC:WW!

Somebody help me.

I time-traveled, and my fave villager move, AND nobody i moving in! IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS!

Well, for starters, I don't know anyone who has Animal Crossing.

And I have absolutely no Wi-Fi.

I have Wart Jr in my CF town.... Yeah....

But yeah, I have all three games~

I found 3 people in my school with animal crossing.

I'm gonna borrow it :3

Sorry to bump, but I'm just putting it out there that my obsession is back!

A lot of guys are hitting on me in this game, haha.

I found my AC game a week ago and havent played it in about 2 years and when i loaded it all there were millions of weeds but Vesta was still there and her house was in the exact same place so i dont think she left at all and i have her picture ( and teddy's ) my house is the biggest it can be, i have nookingtons and finished all the collections ( except 2 paintings )

I have got rid of all the weeds and it still says that its in the middle

I have loads of trees scattered about ( all fruits ) and loads of hybrid flowers but still nothing changes

But i have no Wi-Fi D=

i have animal crossing city folk and my wii speak wasnt working and i freaked out now it does :) plus i dont like kids who scream on the wii speak -_-

AC3DS. Y U NO OUT?!

Err, so yeah, waiting for AC3DS. I want to play ACGC, but I've lost my AC Memory Card... D: And CF and WW get boring pretty quickly...

And I have Doubutsu no Mori+! Which I can't play because of the region lock, but I still have it! :D

I have WW, and City Folk.

I haven't played City Folk for like, 6 months, and everyone was still there XD In WW I have Static's pic, I'm still working on the others. Also in WW, Dora and Bones are in a relationship and so are Alli and Alfonso. The last two are BOTH alligators, I suppose I'm really lucky.

I can't wait for the 3DS version, it looks like it's going to be win.

I have City Folk and wi-fi, so I'd love to hang out with someone.

I just wish I still had Punchy from my old town... I tried doing the 99,999 bell trick and it backfired.

I have all 3 ACs,

CF and WW have the same names:

Town: Cochiti

Player: Dante

I miss Lobo. I have his picture in WW but not in CF.

It would have been awesome if Nintendo included the NES games from the original AC into CF. That would have made it totally amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back