approving

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom really doesnt like me playing with tamagotchi but oh well i enjoy it. I got the latest version the tama go and when I go to my moms i put it to sleep then play with it when i get home.

Well I'm 21 so it doesn't matter if I get much approval, but me and my Mom do like to discuss them, especially since she stole my little brother's and has been playing with it ever since. Not to mention the random texts I get "Guess what it grew into! A Lamb looking thing!" or "Is this normal? Should I be worried? ... Its not dieing is it?" She only stopped playing when the batteries died, and she's going to be buying some here soon. You know its pretty bad when the child is stuck babysitting their parents Tamagotchis :D

Due to the fact that both hubby and I heading back to school and need extra cash and stuff - I'm moving back into my dad's place, while hubby took his apprenticeship in Australia; that being said, when we went on vacation a month or so ago, dad got so cranky with me when he saw me playing with my Tama V4. It was the first time he had seen me use anything that entire time. Since I had my phone turned off, and my Tama was pretty easy going. I'd just keep her along with me for kicks. On the way home, it's a 6 hour drive, and I was reading, but took a break to take care of the V4, and he ridiculed me for almost 20 minutes, asking if I have to take care of it. I said "No, not really. I just chose to."

And he went on and on to the rest of the family.

most didn't care, as I am 23 and have my own life, what I choose to do with it in the meantime, is no big deal. I got a few snickers though, but it made me wonder why he cared so much as to make fun.

I don't let it interfere with my work, I don't ignore anyone for it, and I most certainly don't let it hinder my schooling.

I don't know, I think he still thinks that I'm acting like a child for kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back