April Fools

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Luff_Meh_Tama_!

Reaction score
Honestly I find April Fools Day very immature and pointless.

I don't understand how people get joy from it.

and this is no joke, I seriously hate April Fools day.

I believe it used to be the new year and then it got changed, and the people who still celebrated the new year on it were called fools.

Holidays are holidays. I don't really celebrate April Fools day. You do not have to play any jokes.

What happened? Someone played a really bad joke on you?

~ChibiMuffins

How could you hate April fools day? It is cool because its fun to play jokes on people.

I'm not a big fan, either.

To me, you can't tell if someone's lying or not. Because today, my friend said she wasn't going to the same middle school as me, but like on Friday, she said she was. I don't know if she's lying or not. That's the kind of things that bother me. That's the most common prank in my class.

[SIZE=7pt]I don't have a problem with that,[/SIZE]

I just find it hard to believe someone on April Fools.

Funny though.

I hate it. As soon as I walked into school today, Drew tells me my shoes untied. I look down finding it odd because I tuck my shoe laces into the sides of my shoes cause they're so humungous...

My first prank of the day, as soon as I entered school.

Yipdee.

I never was a big fan of it because growing up kids were relentless and made me feel bad about myself or made me look stupid that day...it just seems noone knows how to pull the pranks PROPERLY so noone gets hurt so I just try to avoid anyone who I know would pull such dumb things that day. I'm just glad I'm out of school and I wasn't working today.

I can definitely get why some people don't like it. If others enjoy it, fine...but as I said have some respect and prank responsibly!

I like April Fools day to an extent.

When people make GOOD jokes, I like it. When they make lame ones.. It's almost like, why do you bother trying?

The one Admin played would have been good, had I not already known it was a joke before reading it xP

The two I saw another member post. That was just stupid |:

Online pranks don't work as well as ones in real life.

I like April Fools day to an extent.When people make GOOD jokes, I like it. When they make lame ones.. It's almost like, why do you bother trying?

The one Admin played would have been good, had I not already known it was a joke before reading it xP

The two I saw another member post. That was just stupid |:

Online pranks don't work as well as ones in real life.
ghah! can you tell me what the joke was?

ghah! can you tell me what the joke was?
She said that tamatalk was going to be closed forever.

but then next thing we knew ..

HAHAHAHHAA APRIL FOOLS.. xD

You can look at the joke in Tamatalk news/disscusion I cant remember .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back