Are cell phones allowed at your school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

But I bring it anyway.

Rules are made to be broken anyway, I suppose.

I don't text during class or anything, usually at lunch and recess, but not during lessons.

Yeah.

Allowed? No.

Do I care? No.

Weeeelll.....I only use it at school for FM radio. xD Our Mobiles are cool. :furawatchi:

Ipods are allowed now, so at recess and lunch, it's all good.

Mostly, Motorolas Prepaid Mobiles are so popular. I don't get it. But I got one! without bluetooth. D: Oh well.

~SG~

woah xD

in maths class, my phone went off. the ring is five minutes to midnight. there wasa kid walking bahind me, and he was like

"dude. i love this song."

i still don't know who called me. my friend laughed at me for the rest of the day.

[SIZE=7pt]Yeah. We can bring them. Sometimes on Friday we can bring them to listen to music, but if you want to text, you have to be sneaky about it. But no using it during class otherwise.[/SIZE]

Yes, but not to use during school hours. When I get my new mobile, I'm going to take it, though that'll probably be in high school and I don't know their policy.

i'm in primary school, mobile phones are allowed but you can't like, call in class, they're only allowed if they ring, in clasrooms where people would have mobiles (yr 5 & 6) they have a basket and people put their phones in there and collect them when needed and stuff

As long as they don't see or hear the phones during school hours, they'll let us get away with it.

Well, that's all I know that's how my 6th grade nice homeroom teacher and my current...um..."layed back" homeroom teacher handles it.

Cell phones are allowed at my middle school. We get bomb threats alot, so I don't think it is a good idea. (a cell phone can st off many types of bombs) What do you think? :huh:
Well the rule on cell phones and mp3 players in my school is that they can be brought to school but must be either turned off or put in your locker. I break that rule so often though.

Yeah, they're allowed in my school. I take mine everyday.

The only thing is, we can't have them on and out during school hours. But we do anyway, we just hide them. x)

We're allowed to have them if they are music phones or if we need them after school hours (Bus dismissal, before homeroom), but they get taken away for the day if we get caught using them during class or if we're texting or anything.

now at me and Auburn's school...we are allowed 2 have them but if the teachers even see them...even if they are off...they R taken up...but the teachers support us bringing them so we can call parents any time needed

I remember once Auburn's (the topic creator) phone went off in class...just becase our dad wanted 2 tell her it might snowing in our grandparents house!...but the dumb teacher didn't notice!

Yes, but we can't have them out and play around with them.

But that doesn't stop me from texting my friends in class.

yea we are allowed all of that, mp3, camera, phones...the works.!

~ We are allowed our phones in class but they have to be on silent, i text and that in class once ive finished my work :huh:

~ I listen to my mp3 all through out the day, sometimes i talk to my friends but they only talk about boys so i either go sit wiv some guys or just drown everything out wiv ma mp3

~ I bring my camera to school but i dont use it much

so yea our school is really cool when it comes to that sort of junk :) :D :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back