Are entamas and uratamas two different tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. They are 2 different Tamagotchis, although they have most of the same features.

//CS

The EnTama came out in November 2005.

The UraTama came out in July 2006.

Same price, very similar features. Nothing uniquely new.

It's kind of like a keitai and an akai. They do the same stuff, but they make it look different. XD

*several off-topic posts deleted by binary*
Now, back to the topic...

There are some pictures of EnTamas here: https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/entama/lineup.html

And there are some pictures of UraTamas here:

https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/uratama/lineup.html
Thanks for posting that binary! :)

I love the mametchi and memetchi 'Ciao' entama shells - there is a huge variety of entama and uratama designs! ;)

P.S. binary, if you find any good websites where I can buy an entama that cost around $50 please could you tell me. Thanks! :wacko:

-sk8er girl-

Try https://www.yesasia.com Once there, enter "Tamagotchi" as the search phrase. On the results page, EnTamas will be listed as "Cho Jinsei Enjoy - Tamagotchi Plus". When I checked today, they didn't have any EnTamas in stock, but had lots of UraTamas. YesAsia's price is about $36.00 US. Currently, they have free international shipping on orders over $25.00 US.

(Note: I, personally, have never dealt with YesAsia, but I have seen favorable reports from several people.)

The EnTama came out in November 2005.The UraTama came out in July 2006.

Same price, very similar features. Nothing uniquely new.
Well said binary! ^o^

Also, I got the following off Wikipedia. The first part is Entama facts and the second is UraTama facts.

* Released November 2005 in Japan.

* A small strand of beads is attached instead of a small strap or keychain.

* The antenna used on the Keitai, Keitai Akai and Tamagotchi Connexion version 3 has been extended diagonally with a ball attached on the end.

* The Entama can link to E-Tamago. In E-Tamago, the user can play games and activities. The user can shop for things for their Entama and even go on travels to one of the six lands- Mame City, Guruguru Town, Patchi Forest, Gozaru Temple, Furawa Gardens and Ichigo Gardens.

* The Entama features three character groups- Mamezoku (Intelligence), Memezoku (Style) and Kuchizoku (Kindness).

* This is the first Tamagotchi to remove two of the original functions- the discipline and the lights. The Tamagotchi turns out the lights on its own and in place of discipline is three disciplines- intelligence, style and kindness, increased by items.

* There are 55 characters featured on this Tamagotchi- 42 basic characters, 3 secret characters and 10 'Bikkuri-zoku' (Call Dating Service) characters. Thus this Tamagotchi has the most characters, beating Tamagotchi Connexion version 3 by 3 characters.

Uratama facts

* Released July 22, 2006 to Japan.

* Mono-color blue LCD.

* Similar to the EnTama, with stars replacing the round decorative "antenna" and beads; the blue-colored counterpart to the previous generation's red-colored "akai series".

* It signifies the "Ura" world.

* Connects with the TamaStation, which are large gaming type centers all around Japan, the DekaTama, Entamas, and Keitai.

* Within the TamaStation, the user can earn special items by winning Games For example: "Call dating service" which the care taker uses it to get special, Rare Character generations (three to earn)

* Currently 6 starter designs for when it comes out.

* New games, characters and new designs.

* Main characters have dramatically changed, for example, Mametchi renamed to Uramametchi, and features a tail, Ura Kuchipatchi has a horn on its head, and Uramemetchi has wings.

* Secret Characters can be obtained by getting urakuchipatchi, uramametchi or uramemetchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back