Are Ipods getting ridiculous?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that they're becoming really awesome!

Icomputer, um, Mametchi, its called, "Imac" or "Internet on your cellphone" . XD Not to be rude, of course.

Macintosh is spitting out very awesome ideas..

:D

No, how are they ridiculous? New colors....well, not everyone wants a blue iPod, or a pink iPod, or whatever. <.< Customer appeal. And what about the music lovers that love all sorts of genres and lots of songs? They want lots of space to hold all their songs, right? So that's what they get. They do still make the little 1g and 2g iPods, so if you don't have lots of songs you like that's what you get. I just don't get why you're upset about this. I'm HAPPY they have such a variety. Whether you like pink or blue, or whether you're a complete music maniac or just a person who wants to listen to a few of your favorite songs, there's an iPod for you. And that's good. And some people might like music videos and such on a Pod. That's how they stay in buisness, by making new products. I love my iPod very much and I think Apple's a great company, who has many many awesome products. Just my opinion.

Latest posts

Back