are tamagotchis dumb?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he came to one of the best places to find out about them.....A Tamagotchi site. BUT he went about it all wrong.

Tamas r dumb so dey need us to help them nd care for dem

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

u get attached to it coz dey look cool nd when people do take care for der tama in skool it means dey r bored in lessons or that they want to keep it healthy...

... my reason is both but more da bored bit :lol:

i do kinda agree its weird to get accesories but i dont agree dat loads r sad

maybe he saw are posts, went out and bought a tamagotchi, and now posts under a different name :(

I kind of think Tamagotchis are dumb... they only keep me amused once every few hours. Is that really worth $30? :( (keep in mind I do really like Tamas, it's just they're kind of boring sometimes).

well sed madrox. if u think tamagotchi's r dumb then y did u register as a member?
Thats what i was going 2 say lolz. But no hes answered it! :(

Sorry i am so late on posting in this topic. I have only just read it.

And i love Tamagotchis just as much as i love my buffy stuff!! :p :p

Ahh Buffy! mmmmmmmmm :p :p :p

buffys nice, but the show sucks :(

i always get the answers before u :p

buffys nice, but the show sucks :p
i always get the answers before u :p
YES BUFFY IS AS FIT AS....WONT SAY IT! HOW DARE U SAY THE SHOW SUX!!!!!!!!! :( :eek: :eek::eek: IM GOING TO BE IN A BAD MOOD FOR DAYS NOW! AND ANSWERS 2 WOT? BUFFY!?? I DONT THINK SO. SORRY BUT U R ON MY BAD LIST NOW :p HEHE

answers to ppls questions :(

im always on your bad list

but the obesessed, like us, normally check every 10 mins. :)
god you are soooooooooooo true about that if I hear a beep somewhere i will dive into my pocket and pull out my two tamagotchis and check if they need anything!!! :D

those who dont love their tamagotchis or at least like them like them shouldn't have them the poor creatures would probably be dead sad....

~julie ^_^

it's interesting,fun,and cute! now, I have one question for you if you don't like them then what are you doing here!? 0_o

Good question Tamagotchiheaven! ^_^

Different things appeal to different people.... we all have our likes and dislikes. We just like them like you probably like something else instead. *shrugs*

Wait a minute. I was searching, and I came up on this very topic. It had happened monthes ago! What the heck is it doing here?

From the future? You should have seen the look on my face when I read that!

-Twirly :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back