Are tamagotchis...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is too crazy too think tamagotchis are dorky. i know a couple of adults that have tamagotchis. dontever let go of your tamagotchi. its not time.

I wouldn't define Tamagotchis as 'geeky'. Like TamaPATCHI said, it's all depends on how you would define 'geeky'.

If you enjoy them, that should be all that matters. Say if I loved playing football, but I didn't want to because I thought it was 'geeky'. Wouldn't that be a silly thing to get in my way? :unsure: Same with Tamagotchis. :)

One problem I have is that I don't want my friends knowing about my love of Tamagotchis... I'm sure many other people have this problem, too.

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

it is too crazy too think tamagotchis are dorky. i know a couple of adults that have tamagotchis. dontever let go of your tamagotchi. its not time.
LoL,my dad likes my Tamagotchi hehe. :)

:eek: I've always defined "geek" as a person who internalizes information (playing games, watching movies) with little to no output (doing something with it) to the extreme that it forces that person to be inept at social interactions. This is not to be mixed with "nerd" which is a person who internalizes information with sole intent to make output to the extreme to be inept at social interactions (this is actually a good thing).

However, with this definition of "geek" one can clearly see that anything can be "geeky" it all depends on how you handle yourself with it. So are Tamagotchi geeky? Yes. Will ice cream make you fat? Yes. Are Tamagotchi inherently geeky? No.

Last edited by a moderator:
no way they are a fun little toy that people can play with if they have no pets or if they are board. ;) :D :furawatchi:

Of course they're geeky. That's why I love them so much. x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi's arent really ' geeky ', its just an opinion. Although bullies taunt me for carying them around in school, I really dont care. Well, in my opinion, tamas are so not ' geeky '.

~Megapatchi27 :hitodetchi:

People who don't understand the true attraction of Tamagotchis say that they are geeky. But us members of TamaTalk know the feeling of almost love I guess you could say when you get a new tamagotchi and the sadness when they die.

Only true Tamagotchi fans can relate :(

'Geeky' is a stereotypical and a very rude way to categorize things. Tamagotchis were made to entertain, not to label.

GEEKY!? why do you think that? It's a virtual pet FGS, not a human. How can it be geeky, it' like saying " is Eating a sandwich to geeky? " :L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back