are tamas allowed at your school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyy*tama

Reaction score
are tamas allowed at your school? mine is. but im only allowed to play with it during recess, but i play with it during math and social studies and dont get caught :wub:

As long as you don't get caught! :wub: Some teachers care and some don't, but most of them do care. Talk about being strict, and disliking some of the students ;) .

Locky458

I take both my Morino and my Mothra out in the middle of class and play with them. I leave them on the desk, sometimes with the sound on in classes with especially lax teachers, and keep an eye on them.

They aren't banned at all at my school. I don't have to make an effort to hide them.

Maybe I ought to try an oceangotchi. :wub:

They aren't banned at my school but you're not allowed to take them into class unless you turn the sound off, pause it and put it on time mode as a watch.

I'm homeschooled, so I don't really have to worry about that. As long as the sound is off and it's not really a distraction, it's fine.

-Tamaguy#1 :blink:

I Take Mine School... No Way Are They Allowed My Bezzie Got Caught n thts A Detention :furawatchi:

Anyway You Shouldnt play wiv em in lesson.. point of goin school is to learn right ??

We were allowed to bring them to school and I checked on it during class and played with it during lunch and recess but now we can't bring electronics to school anymore! That stinks!!

*GG96*

Hehe my school doesn't allow them but one of my teachers doesn't really care if me and my friends have one but we still got to hide them so we don't get caugh. MAKE SURE YOU DON'T EITHER! :D :)

I am homeschooled, but my mom get's pretty P.O'd when they poo or beep in the middle of Math. As long as they don't distract me, they are o.k.!

:) :) :huh:

tama arent allowed to school some people bring them but i dont want to. people in my class have no respect for peoples property :marumimitchi:

As long as you don't get caught! :furawatchi: Some teachers care and some don't, but most of them do care. Talk about being strict, and disliking some of the students ;) .
Locky458
ya same with me!

I don't really bring it to school I keep it home!

Some teachers allow them, some call them games and take them away. I remember I had all of mine last year in Art and the teacher let me play with them and connect and do whatever as long as we did our work XD And my choir teacher doesn't care unless you play with them when we're singing or she's talking. We're not supposed to (no electronics; nobody fallows that rule, and teachers have suggested that if you aren't caught with a cellphone and it's only to call your parents after school it's okay, and everyone bringds cds and ipods for when they're on the bus..) but some teachers don't care and most students don't care either XD Of course, we're in middle school, so it's sort of rare for someone to have one in the first place, but I found a tama lanyard outside so I know some people outside of my friends have some.

Anyway You Shouldnt play wiv em in lesson.. point of goin school is to learn right ??
Well, i still pay attention to the lesson. I onlt play with them for like a minute during a lesson :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back