Are tamas for BOYS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pieisgood327

Reaction score
I love my tamas but some kids in my class think thare for boys! :D I don't get it I think tamas are for every one! some kids think I"m to yong to be aseriose colecter! I"m 10. :D I have 2 but I"m goning to have more. What do you think??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ ;) :p

Tamas are for everyone, boy or girl, young or old. Just tell the other kids that you think they are cool, no matter what they think. Show that you are confident in yourself and your hobbies, and other people will learn to respect them, too.

~CP

Ok here's the truth;

Tamagotchi's are for boys or girls for any reasonable age i.e 5+ or something. It doesn't matter what the other people think. They are only saying that because of at least 1 of these reasons;

1) they are pathetic

2) they probably have 1 or 2

3) they can't afford one so they hide up by saying they are stupid

4) they are too thick to know how to use them

Anyone can have a tamagotchi and if they say stuff just say that at least you like what you like and you don't care what people think.

Take me for example. I'm teenager, I like yu-gi-oh and pokemon and people call me a kid. I just say at least i like what i like and i don't pretend i don't like something or pretend i like something to fit in groups. You see people that call you names or say somethings childish or only for boys or only for girls are snobs and need to have a good beat up.

Hope this helps.

Why don't they look in the stores and see all the Tamagotchis in pink and hearts and cutesy patterns? Those designs are probably designed for girls and there's others like camo or something else for boys. So if they have eyes they should be able to see that they are for both females and males.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back