Are the new v5 tams fun?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii-Tam

Reaction score
;) I looked at some vids on youtube and they look a little complicated...How do they get married and stuff??

:eek: Why make three tams???

:mellow: PLEEEZ REPLY SOOOOOON!!!!!!! :lol:

I don't have a V5 yet, but they look really fun to me! I am planning on getting one in the near future. I don't think they are complicated; I am sure you will get the hang of it. No one knows a lot about V5s yet, so it is like discovering how to do things on your own. :blink:

I don't have a V5 yet, but they look really fun to me! I am planning on getting one in the near future. I don't think they are complicated; I am sure you will get the hang of it. No one knows a lot about V5s yet, so it is like discovering how to do things on your own. :D
I have one... and the truth is, it is complicated. The games are impossible, There isn't any shop, and the instructions aren't clear! My opinion, it's the worst tamagotchi yet. While we're in Orlando tomorrow, I'm hoping to grab a V4 and a V3.

I have one... and the truth is, it is complicated. The games are impossible, There isn't any shop, and the instructions aren't clear! My opinion, it's the worst tamagotchi yet. While we're in Orlando tomorrow, I'm hoping to grab a V4 and a V3.
They are not impossable to play and the shop is the tv shopping channel and other that they are no more complicated than the original ver.

They are not impossable to play and the shop is the tv shopping channel and other that they are no more complicated than the original ver.
Well, they aren't completely impossible, but they're the hardest ones yet! The shopping "channel" I think is a stupid idea. And yes, they are alot more complicated then the original version... much more.

I agree, but they are still fun, depending on how good you are at playing tamagotchis...

BTW: Why did bandi change it? They changed it too much! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohmigosh, what the heck is wrong with the V5? The instructions are very clear, and it's very easy to take care of. I mean, compared to other tamagotchis, you can leave it alone for hours and it won't die! It will only have, what, two messes? There are only a few empty hearts, and they're very easy to take care of and very easy to understand.

I think it's one of the best versions BanDai has ever made. But that's just me. I don't understand why everyone's bashing it ^_^

By the way, you can raise 1-3 tamas. That's why it's called a Familitchi. You can raise a family. I think it's cool 'cause you can raise different families, there are cool new games, new characters, and you can even get pets! There's the Dating Show in place for the Matchmaker so you won't have to worry about missing Matchmaking times, and like I mentioned before, it's very easy to take care of.

I don't know how people think they're complicated. It very easy to get a pure family and the games are easy. The only game I would ever play is TV Surfing. The others take too long, well for me anyways. I'm very impatient.

But the V5's aren't complicated and you get married by having one of yuor tamagothcis watch the dating channel.

yer ive only had my V5 for a week and i lost my instrution sheet

they are very compatible and not hard to care for and what does it matter ifhard

arnt tamagotic's all about loving and caring for YOUR tamagotchi? :mellow: :lol: :D :ph34r: :wacko: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back