Are the rules just plain Text to you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiko_girl

Reaction score
I wont give out any names, but i have notice, people have stopped following rules and gone to the *dark side* in other words, they dont really care and spam all the time, or just post off topic and its pointless. We have to have a look at the rules once more and try to do whats right!

-KG-

LOL I know the rules. ^_^

But yeah, a lot have bumped and stuff like that.

Ive noticed that lately. Its just a phase, like the avatar thing, and what was that before it... th supernatural phase?

i haven't really seen a lot of SPAM or anything, but i agree that people should read the rules.

kuchipatchiluver ^_^ :lol: :wacko:

Ya, thanks everyone for your replys, im sure TamaTalk will become a very nice and succesful place! Adn thank-you for replying to my posts!

-KG-

Tsk tsk....I'm sorry to say your right. It seems like people just don't respect the rules. If they join a website, they should have the heart to follow rules!

Yet, in turn, this won't stop people from doing it. People don't consider people's feelings, and they don't care what they do. Why? Thats the question. A question that haunts me everyday. Why have we gone so careless? Well, teh answer to that is that more and more of uswant attention. They want us to complain. Either that, or nobody cares anymore. So the next time you see a spam topic, just ignore it and leave it to rot away. Either that, or be locked up. Replying is just what the person intends...they want desperate attention, even if that means breaking the rules.

*Tgd*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back