Are the V4's...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Luff_Meh_Tama_!

Reaction score
I want a V4, but can someone tell me all about the american ones first? I think they look kinda funny with the little ball on the anntenna, but I guess I could get used to it... sooo ummm... ya thanxzzz.

[SIZE=8pt] It's alot better than V3 and you do get used to the ball. And when you connect to tama town you can see your tamagotchi really well drawn :p [/SIZE]

You get letters from the King and he gives you stuff without you donating. You can choose jobs and go to school to get more skilled for your job.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find the V4 more fun than the V3. I like the whole post office thing, where you get letters from the King and stuff. I also like the work option. You can travel with your Tama to pre-school, school, and then work. Plus a ton of new games to play! Oh and yes I agree that the little ball on the top is kidna silly but it really doesn't get to annoying! So all in all the Tamagotchi V4 is by far the best Tamagotchi ever! :p

I live in Canada, I wish I could get one...

My dad won't get me one off ebay, unless....

I beg him,

MUHHAHAHA

I live in Canada, I wish I could get one...My dad won't get me one off ebay, unless....

I beg him,

MUHHAHAHA
and that might be because

1. ebay has lots of fakes

2. there might be eather the person might steal you parents creat (spelling) card and steal your money or there might be a hacker in ebay stealing the card

and I hope it none of those scams will happen to you so it is recemmed (spelling) to buy it at a store.

and that might be because

1. ebay has lots of fakes

2. there might be eather the person might steal you parents creat (spelling) card and steal your money or there might be a hacker in ebay stealing the card

and I hope it none of those scams will happen to you so it is recemmed (spelling) to buy it at a store.
I am a very well experianced tama buyer I own 6 I can tell which tamas are REAL and which are fakes, my dad won't let me get one cause he thinks I have enough tamas I'm only at 6!!!! Plus my dad buys stuff off ebay all of the time, he doesn't egsactly care, we're safe as can be.

Holy fish cakes(eww)!!! V4's sound really cool...are they $15 or $20 because the V3's were $15 and I just need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back