Are there any codes for V1 tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are there Any codes for V1 tamas

• Yes I know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I am sure

• Maybe Idon't know

• What is a V1 tama?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha36

Reaction score
I really want to know because I used to have a V1 & V2 tama but i lost my V2 :) one and i only have my V1.(Plus how do you change writing colours???????) :) :blink: :D ^_^ :lol: :D :wub:

I really want to know because I used to have a V1 & V2 tama but i lost my V2 :) one and i only have my V1.(Plus how do you change writing colours???????) :) :blink: :D ^_^ :lol: :D :wub:
Hi . To change the color of your font press normail mode on your pm,or post reply.You go to the top you click your font,size ,and color. Ok hope that helps!

So I've been ripped off... I bought the V1 when it first came out and now they have this awesome V2... grr. I'm a guy and it's really pathetic when I go buy these things...

haha Kainui u havn't been ripped off

Bandai just came out with a later version

the V1 is good but the V2 is better...

---

Alha36 no there aren't codes for V1

u can type out what u want to say then highlight the part u want in color with your mouse then choose the color.

~shawdy~

*Topic moved by Shawdy*

Last edited by a moderator:
So I've been ripped off... I bought the V1 when it first came out and now they have this awesome V2... grr. I'm a guy and it's really pathetic when I go buy these things...
Its Not Pathetic...Well Unless You'r Older Than 18..than it is no offense but even so im a 11 yr old boy and i know a 9 yr old boy who owns one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back