Are there differences between UK/US tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BatChi

Reaction score
Hi all!

First time post, be gentle!

I've not got my V3 yet but I thought I'd ask anyway:

Whilst on ebay.co.uk I saw some Tamagotchis imported from America. They were official, just American. And about a fiver cheaper. I held off buying them in case there were any major differences and I got a V3 UK one with ribbons on it.

What *are* the differences? Is Tamatown.com different to TamagotchiEurope.com?

Also: I've heard about Tamagotchi ConnEXions - what's with the different spelling?

Thanks a lot for any help!!

As far as I know, everything is the same with ConneCTions and ConneXions, except that ConneXions cannot be debugged. I don't know everything about them as I only have ConneXions.

StarTama :furawatchi:

Yes, Connections & Connexions work the exact same way. One of the biggest diffenerences is that Connexions only has the word 'Tamagotchi' written on the top while Connections have 'Tamagotchi Connection'. As you can see the biggest difference isn't big at all, so it doesn't matter if you buy a Connection or a Connexion.

Hi all!
First time post, be gentle!

I've not got my V3 yet but I thought I'd ask anyway:

Whilst on ebay.co.uk I saw some Tamagotchis imported from America. They were official, just American. And about a fiver cheaper. I held off buying them in case there were any major differences and I got a V3 UK one with ribbons on it.

What *are* the differences? Is Tamatown.com different to TamagotchiEurope.com?

Also: I've heard about Tamagotchi ConnEXions - what's with the different spelling?

Thanks a lot for any help!!
Yes, Visit

www.pixelmood.com/index.html

and on the side bar click 'tamagotchi V2'

Thanks,

Adam

:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back