Are there going to be new colors for V2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobHankKitty

Reaction score
I would like to see some new colors for V2 because all they had today at the relase was pink with flowers, blue with flowers, camo (what I got), white with lifesavers, and red with candies. I only liked the camo. Does anybody know if there is going to be any more released anytime soon?

I think Bandai will release more colours in July, with the special friends twin pack.

Yeah on this one website, I saw many colors that haven't been released yet. I don't remember which website this was, but if I find it I'll let you know.

I only liked one color from this first batch. I'm waiting for the other colors to come out before I go ahead and buy one. I was really looking forward to the Cobalt Blue color, but I guess they discontinued it or something? I'm not sure.

I'm definetly getting the Best Friends Pack though -- only if it's not too childish though. I think that's the main reason why I don't like this batch. I didn't like the lifesavers candies or the flowers... Oh well.

Aftrglow- I saw that you had the white with pink hearts. Where did you get that one???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back