Are these fake? :/

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

momomomo1111

Reaction score
5w9ttt.jpg

1zr2sjl.jpg

These are my sisters old tamas, I've noticed that it doesn't say connect under Tamagotchi. I was wondering if these were possible fakes then? If not why doesn't it say connection on the top like all the other ones I've seen? XD

I have some like that. They're real. If it says "Bandai" on the back, it's the real deal.

Not sure why it doesn't say "connect". From a different country maybe?

I have no idea. D: My sister got them from an old friend. I guess I just want to know why or even if there is a difference with "connection" written on it then.

I'd say it's real. I have 4 V5's and another Royal V5. The Royal one is the only one that has connection under it, and it's also the only one imported from america. All my others function normaly, and they only have Tamagotchi written on them. They're probably just from a different country.

Holy cow did I just make a serious post somebody shoot me now.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats totaly normal, MANY of the older v3s had had connection under the tamagochi

If it has the Tamagotchi logo on it, but no "Connection", it's an European/ Pacific design.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some like that. They're real. If it says "Bandai" on the back, it's the real deal.

Not sure why it doesn't say "connect". From a different country maybe?

I live in the USA and got all of my V3's here, and some of them say "Tamagotchi Connection", while others just say "Tamagotchi". I have also been wondering why they are like this. I also noticed that some of them have Mimitchi inside the 'O' in "Tamagotchi", while others have Mametchi. It's strange.

i belive the first wave of V3's had just the Tamagotchi logo and a Mamemtchi in the middle and some have a Mimitchi and Connection under it just like Gerbiletchi said i think they just wanted to change it up a tad to make it esier to identify the waves (possibility) abd that pink was one of my "Sisters" too! (and what i mean by " " is she doesn't really like tamas and we got like every V3 in the store it was awesome!!! but i took Perfect care of all 10 of 'em lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back