Are these people mad or what?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The people in that video have issues if they get the giggles from exploding a Tamagotchi :D But still, its not that bad. If they want to be dopes, let them be dopes :D

Me likee the video, I wanna make one, But I aint wasting 15 bucks, And its a plastic toy, Jeeze, Like tink said "Dont you guys have a sense of Humor"

Me likee the video, I wanna make one, But I aint wasting 15 bucks, And its a plastic toy, Jeeze, Like tink said "Dont you guys have a sense of Humor"
The frog wats to hug you for that comment. Can the frog give you a hug?

The frog wats to hug you for that comment. Can the frog give you a hug?
Awww.... teh frog needs a hug.

Seriously... whoever 'magiksiffy' is in the comments; shame on them. God people are so overreactant these days...

Sure Tink....I wouldnt explode my tamagotchis cause that would waste 35 bucks! (I got my V3 from Ebay for 20 bucks) They may be morons, But its cheap plastic

DARNIT BRB hate my younger brother moving the furniture!

Sure Tink....I wouldnt explode my tamagotchis cause that would waste 35 bucks! (I got my V3 from Ebay for 20 bucks) They may be morons, But its cheap plastic
DARNIT BRB hate my younger brother moving the furniture!
Oy. That shucks.

But seriously, the title is impliment enough you are going to get a tama blown up... so don't act like it was a 'suprise' and that it is 'cruelty' when the thingis merely pixels and beeps...

Oy. That shucks.But seriously, the title is impliment enough you are going to get a tama blown up... so don't act like it was a 'suprise' and that it is 'cruelty' when the thingis merely pixels and beeps...
And Pixels and beeps have no personailty. So.. grin and bear it and laugh at the pretty colours! I seen people smash an X-box also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back