Are these Tamas "rare"?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamag0tchi

Reaction score
https://sillverrstamalog.tumblr.com/#584114680

Is my Red and Green P2, and my world skin V4.5 rare? I thought my V4.5 had a special or limited edition skin when I bought it. It came with the computer pack thing.

And what kind of tama is that yellow one with the characters on the skin? I never got a straight answer. Thanks!

(While your at it why not check out my log there? :angry: ;) )

Thanks for your help!

In my opinion, none of the Connections are considered to be rare. Rare would mean that they are pretty hard to find, even on Ebay, and when you do find them, they're at a price MUCH higher than they originally sold for. Consider the ancestor Tamagotchis...those as a group are rare. The rare ones from that group would be like a Santaclautch, Devilgotchi, Genjinchi, Arukotch, Osu/Mesu, etc. Although P2s came out in the 90s, I would say that they are the least rare of the ancestor bunch. You can still find a lot of them online. Now, there may be novel shell designs and whatnot, like your world skin, but the Tamagotchi Connection itself is not really rare. Yes, the yellow one with the beads is an Entama.

Oh okay thanks for clearing that up. Yeah by rare I kinda didnt mean like...hard to find ones. Just not normal ones? Lol thanks for helping!

Well, the only rare special edition tamagotchi connection is then the golden v3. I've never seen one on sale, but I've heard of them and seen pictures of them.

Then there are of course more and less usual ones! :huh:

Yeah Ive seen a picture of one before.

I was wondering if they were uncommon skins I guess?

Idk about my Entama, I havent seen another one like that.

Hmmm. Let me see.

released November 2005 in Japan

Mine is in English :p

The design features a large antenna with a ball at the end, and a small strand of beads is attached rather than a key chain or mini-strap.

Yes.

The Entama is the first Tamagotchi to remove two of the Tamagotchi's original primary functions: the discipline and the lights

Discipline is still there.

The user would be able to play with the Entama on the computer by going to E-Tamago

I go to the UK/Euro tamatown to play with mine, I dont remember if the english/US tamatown works.

The user can also cook by mixing certain ingredient items together. The foods created through cooking all raise certain skill areas.

Dont think I can do that.

The Tamagotchi Connection Version 4 is loosely based on the Japanese "EnTama" series.

Hmm. Is mine a Europian V4 I guess? o_O But theres like Chinese on the back sticker o_O;;

GAH.

Hmm, there are a considerable amount of differences. Sorry I can't help you out much further. I actually don't have a V4/Entama/etc. and am just going based on what I've seen and read.

Hmm. I might post more/another picture soon. I got it from Qbee toys? (I think) I dont think the site is up anymore. I remember posting links about it on Tama-Zone.

Yeah, KB Toys is where I got my first Tamagotchi back in 1998. They're not in business in most places anymore. Good luck with finding out its true identity! :p

Yeah haha i made a topic about it :p

I'll try to find that link..

Hehe, yeah, I just saw it and answered it. I'm sorry I can't really tell you what it is. I'm sure others may be able to do so. I thought it would be an Entama based on the beads because that's the only one that I know of that has the beaded chain. I'm sorry if I've caused you to be more confused but one thing is for sure. If the back of your Tamagotchi says Bandai on it, it's not a fake Tamagotchi. :p

LOL its okay! :p Yeah someone is ought to know.

Yeah but it does say bandai

Still havent figured out this problem D: ANYBODY have an idea of what it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back