are they for boys or girls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

are tamagotchis for boys or girls

• girls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • boys

• both

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamas are for everyone: Boys, girls, old and young. If you like them, that's your opinion and people should respect that. If they don't, then they aren't worth having as friends.

:D GotchiGirl96 :mimitchi:

im a girl, but (no offence) only girls at my 5 and 6 grade school have tamas.... my brother(a freshman) hates them he calls mine a tamagaychi. i get realy angry at him when he does this and yell at him though ^_^

i am a guy and i have 3 tams and no one makes fun of me i mean i dont have a lot of friends but then again most of my friends are girls >.<

im  a girl, but (no offence) only girls at my 5 and 6 grade school have tamas.... my brother(a freshman) hates them he calls mine a tamagaychi. i get realy angry at him when he does this and yell at him though :D
no, not rely! there are tons of boys at my school that have tamas and even adults have tamas.EVERYONE can have one! :mametchi: and U sould not yell at ur brouther(two wrongs don't make a right or a Dr. King Quote:don't fight hate with hate)

~Doglover10~ :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
i think any "friend" hu laughs at u cause u have a tama is no friend at all.find sum new friends hu like tamas and dont worry about those hu laugh at u.

i no from experience. :mellow:

It's for both - boys and girls. It's like saying a guy can't like the color pink or that a girl can't like football. :mellow:

keep it in a glasses case in your locker...

or in a pocket if you have cargo pants.

thats what i do

my characters aren't te best,

but it's better than pusing it.

i check on mine during lunch, and before last period, and then again when i get home or before sports.

:wacko:

don't worry about what other people think. be yourself and someone will befriend you eventually. i was hurt and beaten up as a kid so i know how it feels, and i moved around a lot. if you like tamagotchis, who cares? there are a lot of boys on this site with tamagotchis. relax! they don't know you! :D

everyone at my school makes fun of me because i am a boy with tamagotchis. beecause of this i have no friends they think i am a wierdo.so what do u think
I think this topic should be moved to 'Tamagotchi role play'

~Lola~

I feel really bad for you. There was a boy in my class last year who had a tama, he was really popular, but I don't think anyone knew he had a tama. :mellow: Well, exept me. I think that it super cool you like tamagotchis when you are a boy! They rock! :eek:

they are for both.

^^; but if it wasn't for me last year, people would've said OH ITS GIRLY. [im a guy]

Dang.I feel bad for you.I was afraid of that when I got my first tama.I suggest leaving it at home on pause,then telling everyone you threw it away/sold it.Hope I helped! :angry: :huh: :angry: :angry:
I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I don't think that's a very good idea. Your friends should like

and respect you for who you are, not for someone you're pretending to be! You can't just pretend to throw

away your tama and lie to people about it.

I didnt vote but i think tamas are for girls AND boys! I also think that there is no such thing as girl colors and boy colors but why else would Bandai release "boy" ish designs such as camo and graffiti if tamas were for GIRLS...which they ARENT...theyre for both! Plus (i would know imma girl) girls like caring sensitive guys.....which can be proved by caring for a tama.....also girls HATE (well i do) guys who think they are just too kool... ANYWAY tamas rock and i think every1 should hav 1 cuz they are very calming ...just to know youve always got that someone.

[SIZE=12pt]I think Tamagotchi can be for both boy and girls.[/SIZE]

For example,

Some of the colors for the Tamagotchi's they sell,

would all of the designs be considered just for girls?

I for one am a boy,

and just love Tamagotchi because the idea just seemed kind've neat.

And if you think about it, Tamagotchi has nothing to do with any sort of sex.

It is just a handheld pet, that you raise on your own.

There is no indications showing that it is for a girl...or boy.

So if you are made fun of tamagotchi's,

maybe show them or explain to them why tamagotchi can be for both sex.

Maybe they will start to go out and buy them! :angry:

I hope you consider this and choose your decision wisely.

Good luck! :huh:

::ITACHI::

Tamagotchi's are for boys. Like Zunky said you would make friends with a lot of girls. Personal, they wasn't your friends or a good friend anyway. That's not your problem that theirs.
Just like on that DISNEY CHANNEL MOVIE "Jump IN"

They thought Corbin Bleu "Izzy" was a girly man, just because he played jump rope.
Perfect example! :mimitchi:

I think it's absolutely ridiculous for anyone to think that Tamagotchis are only for girls. BanDai used to say that it was in the "Girls Toy" category, but now they say that "Tamagotchi Connection appeals to boys and girls alike". Just because some of the designs are more girly (pink or bows or something like that), there are "boyish" designs too (frogs, graffitii, digital numbers and snakeskin).

It's a virtual pet and anyone should be able to play with them. If people make fun of you at school, you should try to ignore them or show them how much fun they really are! :kusatchi: If you don't pay attention to them, they should back off.

Don't listen when other people say they think certain things are only for girls or only for boys. If it makes you happy, that's all that matters. :p

-Tamaguy#1 :mametchi:

BanDai used to say that it was in the "Girls Toy" category, but now they say that "Tamagotchi Connection appeals to boys and girls alike".
In the Target where I got them from, it attracted both boys and girls! It was with all the Robosapiens and iDogs and Flypens...

yeah! the graffiti one would be great!

thell see the pattern and if they ask say its a boy version!

I HAVE THREE TAMAS IM A BOY AND EVERYONE MAKES FUN OF ME AND I HAVE NO FRIENDS :D   :D
Don't feel that way! :wacko: you can make lots of friends if u try and ur definty welcome to me and probubly all of tama talk! ^_^

~Doglover10~ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back