ARE THEY REALLY ALL THAT?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are Nintendogs (NDS's) really worth it?

• Yes I have one! And i cant stop using it!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have one, but it get kinda boring

• I dont have one, i dont think its worth it.

• Never heard of them -.-'

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

devil.tara

Reaction score
I really want one, but is it woth the whole new Nintendo DS?

I don't think they are!!! there just like tamagotchis. and much more expensive. i think NDS' are really a waste of money.

:marumimitchi: ,

tama Love YOU

anyone? PLEASE??!! hardly anyone answers my topics these days..

Ninendo DS' only 130$ here! And i think it's worth it because you can get more games. Super mario 64 rocks! And with a wireless router, you can actually connect to the internet and play with people across the world!

I don't think they are!!! there just like tamagotchis. and much more expensive. i think NDS' are really a waste of money.
:marumimitchi: ,

tama Love YOU
WRONG!

They are nothing like a Tamagotchi. They don't beep at every hour. Sure, they excreete/pee when you take them for walks.

But it's far differnt from a Tamagotchi.

What are HK dollars and what would that be in US dollars?

I bought my DS for $149.99 as a Nintendogs bundle pack.

I think it's worth $130-$150US, but if it were anything over $200US I wouldn't buy it. Sure it's a great system, but a lot of the games are lacking and it can get boring at times.

I can't really tell you weither it's a good buy without knowing what HK dollars are. If you mean Yen, I'd buy it. 1,498 Yen converts to $11.00US. Which is a LOT less than anyone in America paid for their DS. XD

well, hongkong dollars hmm.. -grabs calculator- the hong kong price ($1498) is about.. $187 US.. i think.. >.<

thats alot.. but i really think i'll find it loads of fun.. :D I wish i had one..

I don't know about Nitendogs, but the Nintendo DS is great. :(

And Tamagotchi Corner Shop is coming out for the Nintendo DS. :)

~tamakitten

I don't know about Nitendogs, but the Nintendo DS is great. :(
And Tamagotchi Corner Shop is coming out for the Nintendo DS. :)

~tamakitten
Yep, I know the Tama game is gonna come out for the DS. ^___________^

YEA! im soo excited about it, but no, HK dollars are not Yuan, i think thats in China.. HK dollars are just.. dollars -.-"

please take the Poll, i wanna see what you guys think about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back