Are u Asian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r u Asian?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

babygotchi

Reaction score
just wondering,r u asian?i am.im thai,vietnamese,chinese,taiwanese,cambodian,american,and maybe more.

No i'm white but most of my friends are asain so i'm not racist and i'm not saying you called me one.

No I'm too much to actually say. Though I would love to visit asia! :rolleyes:

No, but I like asians.There is this girl at my school named Sang and she is Asian but I think she is weird.Because she hangs out with this girl named Taylor who is so crazy!!!

I am asian. I have tanish skin and my dad was from thiland and I got his color skin. :) my mother is white but for some reson, I did not get red hair like she has or color skin, and now I am not wih my dad anymore. And in my life time I have gone through my dad, 1 of my mom's boyfriend, and 2 stepdads. :lol: my first step dad is acctualy my sister's dad and she looks like a mini me of my mom! :( :angry: :furawatchi: :unsure: Some people think I am adopted because my dad is not around(and because my mom now has a new boyfriend) because I don't look like any of them but I am proud that I am Asian and loving it! :unsure: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol: :lol: pm me if you want to talk more (and sorry, I love the smielys :unsure: )

lol i'm asian!!!!!!! im chinese, and i luv to draw manga. i specially like tamagotchis! :angry: :( [SIZE=21pt]BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE] lol

I am not Asian, but I knew like 2 girls who were Asian/Vietnamese. Thida (Tee-Da) I think who was Asian but not Viatnamese, Trihn whom was Viatnamese. They were hard to seperate XD

Im American/Polish/Irish and alot of other stuff!

My friend Claudia, she was um...............I forget Dangit! I know she was from either South America or Asia!

I'm Canadian with a background of french and german, and some spanish, and a couple others maybe.

seems like there's a lot of Asians on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back