are u finding V2 confusing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are u finding V2 tamagotchis confusing

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• sort of

• its really simple

• confusing doesnt begin to discribe it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

go4e

I think v2 is way beond confusing, how asbout u, what do u feel?

Read the instructions it helps. But I don't think it's confusing you just have to get used to the new games and surprises. :( :( Don't worry you'll get used to it.

:( i think it is really simple probably because i had a v1 :D

hope you have fun with your v2. :( :( :blink:

I wish I could change my vote because my tamagotchi just turned into a adult and I'm flipping out!!! And I never knew some items you use they go away!! So I wasted half of my items because I was just testing what they did. :D

Woah, they are only one use..!?!? thats a waste of gotchi points!!!! I find only that the growth is confusing. Two owners care for the tama in almost the same ways, both on the same generation, but then one gets Hitodetchi, and one gets kuribotchi! Then one gets ringotchi, one young mametchi! Usually how you take care of your tama effects what it turns out to be, but that doesn't seem to be all here. I'm waiting for mine to be an adult. thats so unfair about the items...I mean, 5000 points for a U.F.O. and you only use it once? I mean, come on!

I do not find it confusing. It is more just new to me. I am am pritty sure i know all the nooks and crannies on it, but i may be wrong. There could be alot more that i have not found out yet. Just have a fiddle with it :D

I find it a little confusing. The games were very confusing at first, but after I figured those out, it was pretty simple. The instuction booklet helped out a lot, as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I got through almost everything because of the instuction booklet, it's amazing how much it helped, but it still didn't help with my item problem!!!! :angry: Oh and not ALL of the items were you could only use once just some of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back