ARE U MAD ABOUT...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARE U MAD ABOUT E-TAMAGO BEING IN JAPENEESE

• YES!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY!REALLY!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • --------------------------------------------

• YES. NOT THAT MUCH

• ---------------------------------------------

• NO! I CAN READ JAPENEESE

• ---------------------------------------------

• WHAT IS E-TAMAGO?

• ----------------------------------------------

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaqueen66

Reaction score
IF U R MAD GO TO WWW.GOOGLE.COM AND TYPE IN LANGUAGE TOOLS THEN PRESS

ENTER

IT SHOULD WORK

IF IT DOESNT P.M ME OR P.M. ME IF YOU WANT A FRIEND! :D :D

Well, you shouldn't be mad about e-tamago, it was made for Japanese Entamas from the first place, even if you could read Japanese(like me)you can't enter the site anywayz. It's for JAPANESE ENTAMAS and ENTAMAS ONLY.

I wish peole would understand, and read PINNED topics.

E-Tamago is a Japanese site for the Tamagotchi in Japan called En-Tama.

And it deserves to be in Japanese. It is a Japan exclusive. Why are you so worried about it?

And trust me, the Google thing isn't gonna work on Japanese Games.

Well, you shouldn't be mad about e-tamago, it was made for Japanese Entamas from the first place, even if you could read Japanese(like me)you can't enter the site anywayz. It's for JAPANESE ENTAMAS and ENTAMAS ONLY.
u can read japanese????? TEACH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :D :furawatchi:

On-line language translation software will not work on e-tamago because all of the words there are not text, they are graphics.

I wish peole would understand, and read PINNED topics.E-Tamago is a Japanese site for the Tamagotchi in Japan called En-Tama.

And it deserves to be in Japanese. It is a Japan exclusive. Why are you so worried about it?

And trust me, the Google thing isn't gonna work on Japanese Games.
well im getting 1 soon

[SIZE=14pt]O.K e-tamago is for entama's which are japanise! That's why Bandia made V3 and tamatown so you could play with your V3. And he made e-tamago for entamas do you even have an entama?[/SIZE]

my dad speaks a little bit of Japananese and we tryed to read the stuff in tamago- eand we did a bit and to get in there you need a password I NEED TO GET IN THERE! they had tamagotchis before us so tamatown hall must be open!!! can any one help me? :huh: :puroperatchi:

Well, it is a Japanese Tamagotchi site. But it's almost identical to Tamatown, so, you get around.

Nah, not mad. Can read some Japanese. But, my grandma knows all Japanese, so she can read it for me.

No, why would one be angry about a webbie meant mainly for japanese people to be in japanese? It's like saying "gosh, why's tamatown in english!?" :furawatchi:

-TT(^o^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back