are u tomboish?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

are u tomboy?

• no way!!!im a girly girl!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no,not really...

• sometimes i do boy stuff but not all the time

• yes im a tomboy and im proud of it!

• sometimes i wish i wasent but i cant stay away...

• im a boy. *sigh*

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yesenia

Reaction score
are u tomboyish? im not....well sometimes i like bulding a bridge with bloks and then i get 3 cars and play with the cars crossing the bridge.sometimes i watch naruto...well at least some girl in the world has done somthing boyish,wright?actually,u arent 1 if u just once in a while 2 something like that :)

I guess I consider myself tomboish, I really am tough and stuff, and like really guyish stuff, and talk like a guy all the time. I guess I could call myself that, but I act like me and nothing else really.

I act, Indiaish.

Well,

I don't like boy toys much... except BLOCKS and stuff like that.

Then I am kind of tomboyish I love sport but I am really bad at it...

I still try though.

I have fun being around boys but I have fun being around girls too.

I think i'm both girlygirl-ish and tomboyish

I think I'm half and half, but more tom-boyish. :D

I like lip-gloss, the color pink, and making sure my hair looks good, but....

I love getting down in the mud, playing sports, hang with boys, and hating shopping. xP

*Tgd*

I'm a boy and pink isn't just a girl colour, it takes a true man to wear pink.

o_O I am one Girly Girl, But most of my friends are tomboys! Its great too have tomboy friends!

Its also fun too have fun,

once me and my friends wereing play football or atleast they made me! I actually enjoyed it but wouldnt put it to a hobby of mine!

I'm a boy and pink isn't just a girl colour, it takes a true man to wear pink.
xD *Nod,nod* yes agreed xD I always told that to my brothers, all the would say is "It takes a real girly man to wear pink" xD

I consider myself half girly because I like to shop and make my hair look pretty.

And half tomboy because I like to wear sneakers, I hate dresses, and I ain't that girly.

I love getting down in the mud, playing sports, hang with boys, and hating shopping. xP
*Tgd*
NO WAY o_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HATE SHOPING!!!!! I just cant get that into my head!!!!!

I love shoping(exept when my mom looks at ugly clothes for me)...

NO WAY o_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HATE SHOPING!!!!! I just cant get that into my head!!!!! I love shoping(exept when my mom looks at ugly clothes for me)...
i didnt now most gils were toboys...

Hmm, lets think.

Sport

Dark colours

Running

Messy science experiments XD

Martial Arts

Friends :mimitchi:

Doctor Who

Football (important enough not to count as a sport)

Rats, big dogs and wolves

Dislikes (hates):

Makeup

Dresses

Skirts

Colors pink and purple

Dolls

Cute animals (i like scary ones)

Brushing my hair

You be the judge..

I'M A PROUD TOMBOY!

My mum has tried to make me change that, by getting a wavy haircut and maing me wear more girly clothes and shoes. I'll stick to the boardshorts and cricket/soccer/footy jerseys thank you very much!

I'M A PROUD TOMBOY!My mum has tried to make me change that, by getting a wavy haircut and maing me wear more girly clothes and shoes. I'll stick to the boardshorts and cricket/soccer/footy jerseys thank you very much!
I like doing boy stuff. My dad wants to change me but I find that impossible. Girly girls are kind of annoying to me. (Also since I have a very dark mind and I don't like cheery people. They creep me out :furawatchi: )

I liI don't like cheery people. They creep me out :D )
i agree with u in 1 thing...GIRLY GIRLS *shivers...brrrr*. no offence but,well,how do i explane it...ok.u know maddie from zack and cody on Disney channel? well shes kinda like a girly girl. she worries 2 much about her clothes,she says: yay me!!!! *clap clap clap!!!* on evrthing good happens 2 her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back