Are V3 tamas worth my $20.00 of Christmas money?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I buy a V3 tama with all my $20.00 of Christmas money?

• ABSOUTLY!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes!

• i don't know...

• no

• NO WAY!!!!!!

• if that's all the money you have, then don't buy one.

• if that's all you got it's worth it!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Devil

Reaction score
I only have $20.00 of my Christmas Money left and I was wondering if I should get a V3 tamagotchi. I just don't know weather it's worth it...please don't reply if you don't have a V3 tama. For those of you that do have a V3 tama, HELP!

can someone tell me what their features are in detail? I REALLY need to know...

can someone tell me what their features are in detail? I REALLY need to know...
They are awsome! You could chose the meal or snack and cooler games. But,if that's all you have wait until you have alotmore money! You decide!

Yes Evil Devil i do think u should get one. the new features are that you get to insert your name and it will keep track of that and you can chose from 4 different meals and 4 different snacks to give your tamagotchi. The games are also much more fun they include get, a fun game full of movement, bump,and that is i all i have on my tamagotchi so far. you can also insert passwords and sometimes the shop has a 50% off sale. you can also donate points to the gotchi king(5,000 at the least or else your points leave and you don't get a code!)and last but certainly not least it does not only let you see your parents and your grandparents on tamatown but also lets you see all of your relatives in your generation(e.g. if you were on 18g you would only be able to see the latest 2 generations on tamatown. but you could still see what characters the other 16 generations of your tamagotchi!well overall i think a V3 would be an investment well worth your money!

Hope I Helped

-Beth!

They don't cost $20.00. I got 2 of mine for $15.00. I got it Toys R Us.

They don't cost $20.00. I got 2 of mine for $15.00. I got it Toys R Us.
me 2. mine was 17.00 though. no big difference.

the lady @ toysrus almost took it away b/c she asked the guy who found it 4 us (it was the last 1!!!!!) might have taken it from a reserve spot. But he said i dont know so i got 2 keep it!!! :D ;) :blink: :) B) :lol: :) :D :mimitchi: :) :pochitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back