Are V3s Dying Quicker?! Or what?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is your V3 dying more than your V1s and V2s?

• Yes!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Don't have one.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchipatchi99

Reaction score
Is it just me, or are V3s dying more? Because I've only made it through one genaration, and evrey other Tama on the V3 I've got has died. EVERY ONE OF THEM!! Is my V3 Tama just glitchy, or is this happening to you, also?

K99 :huh:

No, mine aren't dying quicker. Actually, I am on my 6th generation. Not one of mine have died yet. Maybe there is a glitch in your Tama or maybe you're just not taking good enough care of it :huh: ...

No... Maybe you aren't achieving very good characters, or your V3 has a glitch...
All my V1s and V2s are fine, and so is my V3. :S How strange.
Well, the problem is, first they're all un-hungry and happy, and I never hear them beep, then, as soon as I check on them, they're dead. :) It probably IS a glitch. Well, looks like I'm saving up for another V3. :D

My V3 lived until a teenager the first time I had it, and now, on the second attempt, it is on generation 3. Usually the first time I try a new version I only get to teens, and after that I'm fine. Pause it by pressing A+B when you're not watching it.

Good luck

StarTama :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back