are v4.5 and v5 still sold in stores?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weetziebat

Reaction score
I kind of forgot about tamas for awhile and was just recently reminded of them today, so I'm looking to buy one, preferably in a store if possible. I'm mostly interested in v4.5 and v5 (still not sure which one to get), but I was wondering if they're still sold anywhere other than online? I checked target, walmart, and toys r us (which only had the music star), but didn't get any results. Does anyone know?

um i donno the shop but i just want to let you know dont get a v5 ! :(

Really? Which tama since v2 do you think is the best one? I can't decide which to get. I'll end up getting one of each, but I just want one for the moment.

Really? Which tama since v2 do you think is the best one? I can't decide which to get. I'll end up getting one of each, but I just want one for the moment.
in my opinion the v5 and v5.5 are the best tamas since the v2

What about music star? I think I might buy that. I don't know. There are too many choices! :huh:

its really up to you. if you wanna raise just one tama dont get the five ( it think thats the one that has the family but youll have to check coz im not quite sure. i hear music star is really good but in my opinion 4.5 was good to sooooo.....you decide! =P

Here's something, to put the second something straight:

V3=A good, basic tamagotchi with Tamatown support. You'll want to buy it soon.

V4 and V4.5=A much better Tamagotchi, with Tamatown support, and a new function of Careers and school. Quite the bomb.

V5 and V5.5=I actually got quite bored with these things, since it takes so long to raise them, and they have much easier chances of dying quickly. Not to mention, the screen is messed up, and the entire game set=a bucket 'o' fail.

Music Star=havent tried it yet.

music star is very good! I personally prefer the v5 and v5.5 to the music star though because the music star takes a lot to get used to. it's not very user friendly. the v5 is much more self explanatory and if there is a certain character you want it's easier to figure how to get it. I like that you get to raise three and i think the games in the v5 are fun. the v5.5 has 6 games instead of 4 like the v5 and the games the v5.5 has are even more fun. If you're leaning towards the music star it's really good choice. I like it much more than v1-v4.5.

It's mildly confusing but that can be part of the fun. i has a good character selection. It's mostly made up of the reoccurring tama characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back