Are Vannessa Hudgens and Zac Efron dating?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VannessaHudgensFan102

Reaction score
Omg I read in a PEOPLE magizine special edition that it said girlfriend for zac:Vannessa my co-star

and same with vannessa!

No one knows for sure but thats proof that they r dating after lots of rumors!

~KK

They've been dating for ages.

Talor_Bear: Zac used to date Ashley Tisdale but then they broke up.

They've been dating for ages.
Talor_Bear: Zac used to date Ashley Tisdale but then they broke up.
Thats what I was thinking, like, isn't he in her video for "Say Ok" or whatever xD?

Like, the guy who she leaves that cafe to go to the beach with?

~Mango

They paid him to have him act that part in "Say Ok." kinda pathetic if you ask me. I think she just wants to get with him.

He was dating Vanessa but they broke up.

Apparantely, they had gotten lost while driving and Zac was yelling and blamed Vanessa for getting them lost and she called it off.

i heard they've been dating on and off but were fully seperated when ashley tisdale attempted to get zac for herself. well i support zashley since i luv ashley tisdale!

i heard they've been dating on and off but were fully seperated when ashley tisdale attempted to get zac for herself. well i support zashley since i luv ashley tisdale!
Why would you wanna support someone who tried to break up a happy couple? Just a random thought.

I could care less about Zac and Vannessa, I dislike them very very much.

Why would you wanna support someone who tried to break up a happy couple? Just a random thought.
I could care less about Zac and Vannessa, I dislike them very very much.
Well i mean i don't blame Ashley cos zac is hot and she does seem nice on all her videos - not to mention that she's the most amazing singer and actress (apart from miley of course!)

Haven't they been dating since the end of the first movie? I thought everybody knew they were, its been all over the Bop, M, Twist, and every other teen magazine..

I hate it though. It's like all over every magazine they release. Talk about getting on my nerves.

Zac is.. blech. I just don't like him, and Vanessa really deserves someone better.

They recently went on vacation together. Or maybe that was a month ago...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't.. care... I hardly care about dating in general X____X Sure, they're dating... whatever..

ashley and zac make a good couple. :furawatchi:

I read in a magazine interview with Vanessa Hudgens that they're just really really good friends.

:blink: .. I have no clue, why do they make it a big deal when "Celebrities" Date? :(

If "non-celebrities" date like us, they don't make it a big deal. :D Yeah, yeah, I would probably get a answer like more people around states, and etc. know them. Yeah. Yeah.

Do you think?

-Well its best: Either you know it, or you don't know it.. Maybe they will tell..

+Ho-Oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back